Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PsychoMike21 Staff Application
Snipping quotes on mobile sucks ass. Responding to tieflings reply about context. That makes perfect sense as to why it would be isolated then. I still like to screenshot surrounding text to show that there is nothing surrounding it, but that’s no fault on you.

Panda also brought up a good point, Staff are much less inclined to punish for harassment towards themselves and we will almost always defer it to be handled by someone else. So I understand all points there.Overall I think Panda actually has the best take on this. Yeah that message is icky and weird and is something that I think mike should answer for, but the length of time and activity since then should also be taken into account. That being said, tho, this was a screenshot of something said in PMs, so there is no telling if this was isolated or a pattern.

I would really like to hear what Mike has to say about this before I comment any further.

The rest of you. Stop the back and forth before it really gets out of control. You’re accomplishing nothing. Keep a cool head and let Mike respond. Then we can figure out what’s what. All tiefling did was bring up a concern and said she wouldn’t support the app. She didn’t trash the guy or call him a creep. She simply stated a bad experience she had with him and left a -1.
@Avi comment on my grammar that’s fine lmao you got my ass.. it’s okay your behavior of defending sexual harassment actually seems to show you think it’s okay. you can say something about how you said it’s not okay, but the entirety of everything else you said just shows how dismissive you are. pick me.
also i said nothing about psycho being a part of any clique. when a certain admin is involved you creatures crawl out and say some out of pocket shit without fail.

anyways, -1 not like these votes matter.
if one admin likes you they’ll defend you even if you harass women.
(Yesterday, 04:01 PM)cherry (2) Wrote: @Avi comment on my grammar that’s fine lmao you got my ass.. it’s okay your behavior of defending sexual harassment actually seems to show you think it’s okay. you can say something about how you said it’s not okay, but the entirety of everything else you said just shows how dismissive you are. pick me.
also i said nothing about psycho being a part of any clique. when a certain admin is involved you creatures crawl out and say some out of pocket shit without fail.

if one admin likes you they'll defend you especially* if you harass women

plus avi i haven't said anything directly to you thus far cause i still have respect for you from back when we last interacted in 2019 but it would be nice if you would stop using shallow identity politics and the vague appearance of feminism to justify what is fundamentally reactionary rhetoric i think!!
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
can we get back to the topic at hand and take all side convos and quips to dms

my vote is a -1 it's sexual harassment idc if it was 6 months ago. I'd probably feel different if it was years and imo he should have gotten the warn then. It's a unsolicited gross comment that without a doubt falls under sexual harassment
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(Yesterday, 04:01 PM)cherry (2) Wrote: @Avi comment on my grammar that’s fine lmao you got my ass.. it’s okay your behavior of defending sexual harassment actually seems to show you think it’s okay. you can say something about how you said it’s not okay, but the entirety of everything else you said just shows how dismissive you are. pick me.

I'm confused because I didn't comment on your grammar, I quoted Tiefling in my edit and commented how her grammar didn't convey the message she was trying to state.

As for the rest of this, I can see you got offended by what I said and continue to make attacks on my character without knowing me, but your opinions don't matter to me.  Feel free to continue riding your high horse and keep make accusatory statements against me, idc.  The whole "pick me" woman hater title I have is a meme at this point, those words lost all value as an "insult" towards me.

And I didn't crawl out of somewhere to say out of pocket shit.  I had genuine questions about that screenshot because there was no information of where it came from or when it happened when I initially looked into it.  People were saying it happened yesterday but there was no information anywhere about it and no punishment associated with the screenshot.  I don't just question Tiefling either, I question everyone on a lot of things.  This happens to have been on the forums, but I have questioned things posted in the staff Discord, on the server, and in DM's with people.  This only got attention because Tiefling happened to have been the one that posted it, if anyone else had posted it and I asked the same questions, no one would bat an eye or harass me over wanting more information.  It's called making an informed opinion and decision, something you should try some time.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
crazy how this convo is "hey tief wtf give context" and not "hey psychomike wtf why were you saying weird shit to a woman in pms"

like defending alleged sexual harassment is one thing, its hard to prove and just blanket yes or no-ing either side is impossible as to every party there's a different perspective blah blah blah

but if you know anything about tief, and psychomike, they probably aren't on friendly enough terms to just be dming each other, so seeing that screenshot there is no logically reasonable...reason(?) for her to say something that prompts that response from him, so anyone should be able to see this and say "yeah, tief was being sexually harassed, fucked up" regardless of if it was warned for, it was watchlisted, that's all that matters as that shows it bothered her and should definitely be taken into consideration on a staff app, sexually harassing someone 6 months ago is so recent lmao

getting combative with her instead of him over context is wild

anyway

oh yeah -1 since i will be shot in the face by matt's ghost if i dont give a vote too
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
[Image: fa81b02bfafb31d0477ca4bb803acdb0.png]

thank you for the good read I just wanna take this time to let everyone know to drink some water today and I played that game GMOD's TTT with that guy PSYCHO MIKE before. He blocked my bhop! Waiting for his response tho.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I do not understand why we at each other's throat over a legitimate concern REGARDLESS of when it was made, because that definitely is not something that I'd like someone who's going to be on the staff team be involved with. Is it because Tiefling did it and Tiefling= 1984?

Hani and Avi, you two need to stop interacting with each other because it's clear there's nothing but pure malice and nothing good ever comes out of a conversation between the two of you from anything I've ever read; it's just a bunch of back-and-forth comments like what you'd see at an elementary school playground during recess.

I believe I made a +1 on this earlier before that was posted, so even if that is there, I'm going to change my vote to a -1. Sorry Psycho, even if you do have a valid explanation, I don't like that sort of comment being made towards people.

EDIT: I respect Mike's response and feel that it is genuine. Thank you for taking the time to say what you did.
smh my head
Been thinking and I am also officially changing my vote to a -1 here. I have not seen anything to indicate the comment had any other reason but harassment, and while I know people get busy, it would have been better if Mike could at least acknowledge what was brought forward even if to formulate a response/apology later (though being put in a position to apologize for something like that is something that is disqualifying for staff- it would be better for future betterment if he were to try down the line or continue to be part of the community).

The only thing I wish with this thread was the handling of it all. It would have been very relevant for the community to know about him saying something like that to a staff member earlier on and that it was from a time he would be expected to know better. No matter how we got there, that being clearer now has put me at a -1.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-30-2024, 08:11 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1

[Image: MBRqnDN.png]
Hey, 
First I want to say I really do apologize for this comment, To be fully honest i don't even remember sending this comment but it seems like it was last year. Since that though I have not made any comments like that since that. I do 1000% feel really bad for sending this and that is sooo outta character for me personally. I again am sorry for making a scene in the forums chat. 

One thing that i saw is that on the Forums is that I was being "weird" and making "sexual harassing" which is not my character at all. We all make silly comments, and we regret it. this is one of those incidents. I never made any comments like that since then and was not warned for it. 

I did improve since this though and I will never even make or think of making comments like this before in my entire life. I am more than happy to talk to the staff and even one on one to apologize again and just explain it more in depth if you need me too.