Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, I am finally done with staffing here.
(04-29-2024, 08:38 PM)dong Wrote: Misstie you commented on this twice…
idc ill double text too, idgaf
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
(04-29-2024, 08:34 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Tired of always being the one who gets bashed for no reason. Tired of the double standards. 
I mean, allowing the ttt server to have a literal dick measuring contest for 10 minute over voice chat, wildly saying tiefling got admin over you because she's a woman, derailing threads, and having your own double standards sound like pretty good reasons to get reasonably bashed lol

bye byeee
Ah shit mb
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(04-29-2024, 08:41 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:34 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Snip
I mean, allowing the ttt server to have a literal dick measuring contest for 10 minute over voice chat, wildly saying tiefling got admin over you because she's a woman, derailing threads, and having your own double standards sound like pretty good reasons to get reasonably bashed lol

bye byeee
Could not have said it better.
(04-29-2024, 08:34 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Tired of always being the one who gets bashed for no reason.
No reason is not what I would call it. You said something wild that people found understandable concerning and disagreeable. This was not a conspiracy or anything, you just made poor choices.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
[Image: ZNckEqY.png]
You consistently have bad takes that is why people bash you
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Who will talk about sucking their own dick unprompted now?
(04-29-2024, 08:44 PM)proper Wrote: Who will talk about sucking their own dick unprompted now?

Oh my god a few dick jokes were made sue me. Is this your first day on the internet?
please make sure to never come back to staffing again