Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, I am finally done with staffing here.
(04-30-2024, 06:41 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: @Ryan722 can my forums account please be removed/deleted. Also, any admins @KaptainLes @chibill @Icey can you please Community Ban me and Discord ban me. I don't want to be involved with this place in any capacity. It has become apparent to me that racism and harassment is okay here but having an opinion based off of facts is not. I am all good and done here.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Bro has learned to suck himself to completion, he doesn't need us anymore.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(04-30-2024, 06:41 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: @Ryan722 can my forums account please be removed/deleted. Also, any admins @KaptainLes @chibill @Icey can you please Community Ban me and Discord ban me. I don't want to be involved with this place in any capacity. It has become apparent to me that racism and harassment is okay here but having an opinion based off of facts is not. I am all good and done here.
do u like skibidi toilet i love skibidi toilet
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(04-30-2024, 06:46 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Can people stop asking to be banned on forums just log off and never log in back.

Same with discord, just leave the server and never come back it’s  not hard.

Thanks but I would rather be banned so I know I can never come back. Nobody asked your opinion.
(04-30-2024, 07:00 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(04-30-2024, 06:46 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Can people stop asking to be banned on forums just log off and never log in back.

Same with discord, just leave the server and never come back it’s  not hard.

Thanks but I would rather be banned so I know I can never come back. Nobody asked your opinion.
hi can you please watch skibidi toilet with me here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R9RnIawSvk
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Well, this has been fun. Per his request Skullfire's been forum banned. I'll be closing this thread so we can take a collective moment to mourn his leaving.