what are they gonna do? promote me?
Ingame Name: Deer-ly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

Time Played: 378~

When First Joined: I ain't looking that up even for a joke

Availability: 4:30 AM-5:30PM. My regular night shift is 8PM-3/3:30AM

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Donor.

What can you do to help the community?: I'm already extremely wll versed in the staff system being (ex) DR staff and the ulx menu. I already know how to efficently report and take evidence for ban request. I am able to have an unbiased opinion in debates on other staff apps, ban/unban request, and other matters if required. I've already created alot for the servers already cosmetic wise and addon wise (wether they were used or not..). It would be nothing ontop of the care I already still have for the community. Like I never left.

Why do you want to help the community?: Like anyone else I hate joining the server and no staff being on to help because of the odd hours of the day. Or if there are online staff they don't wish to even join the server and will just direct the user to the ban request forum so they can remotely deal with the ban. (completely fair though and not in the context of "shut up i'm at my job that gives me money"). I do infact understand I will not recieve the power to ban users but I will be able to have the proper staff tools to deal with more extreme minges. I also took ONE spanish class so i can kind of communicate to spanish speaking players. ( I really don't agree with the "it's just trusted" thing so forgive the patted wording. formulating is hard.)

Have you previously been banned?:
one
two
the_big_kahuna

Have you previously applied for staff?: 2019 (denied, kinda hurts to look back on), 2021 (denied, incase you read this one. I made this one specifically because I was tired of regular users talking to me like I was a staff memeber or had the real power of a staff memeber to assist the server how they wanted me to.)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: I use OBS to record, gyazo for screenshots, and kdenlive as my video editor

How did you find us?: I firsted joined dinks in 2018 because I was a child still watching faily odd parents on tv and listening to my unckle cracker cd.

Other: gabe said it would be funny to post since their are no admins and I agree.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
+1 best staff of all time
[Image: 12.27_Funny_Gifs_7.gif]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]