Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I desire a power not from a jedi/ ObiTwoKenobi's Trusted App ***NEW AND IMPROVED***
Ingame Name: 
ObiTwoKenobi
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:41393888
Discord Tag:
obitwokenobi8511
Time Played: 
320hr
When First Joined: 
8/9/22
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
4-9PM CST
Rank Desired: 
Trusted
Current Rank: 
Donator
What can you do to help the community: 
I have noticed server seems to be lacking staff ATM, even during peak times it seems to be the new normal for there to be only one or even no staff on. I would like to help out however I can, handling RDM reports and silencing Trolls. I want to make the community a better place.
Why you want to help the community: 
Personally I feel a large hinderance to server growth is issues with staffing. We have an amazing staff team on this server but I feel they are stretched very thin. When new players join and immediately get RDM'ed without the ability to report that RDM, they will leave our server with a terrible first impression. I want to beable to be there when they first join to provide that authority to stop RDM and give them an amazing first impression.
Eventually I hope to beable to assist with the technical server work (I am a programmer by trade), I understand this isn't something given to someone at a trusted level but just setting out my long term goals.
I have really enjoyed spending time in this community I hope I can have the ability to contribute back.  
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
NA
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18930 (I don't actually know how to link a post so I'm just going to put the link here)
How did you find us?: 
Honestly IDK probably thought a Fairly Odd Parents TTT server would be cool
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes
Other: 
Since my last post I have taken some time to get better situated in the community, I do want to address some previous concerns. I know I can be a bit dramatic at times.... such as when someone refers to me as "Obi-Wan Kenobi", I see this as a part of my character and honestly its nothing more than acting. I have taken the feedback that it can be a bit much and have been attempting to tone it down. 

I know in my last application Tiefling had mentioned some "recent behavioral issues" and TBH I am still not 100% sure on what she was referring to, but I would never EVER intentionally bully a child off the server. A bit about my personal life, I am very fortunate to be an uncle and I love my Niece and my Nephew and like a good uncle I do enjoy teasing them from time (mostly saying too many terrible dad jokes), I do remember a few months ago repeatedly making large bets on a kid and he was getting upset that I was betting on him and losing the money every round. Personally I still don't consider this bullying but I should have realized he was getting upset and understand that some folks have a different tolerance for these thing and stopped. like I said in "why I want to help the community" I want to make sure everyone has an amazing experience on Dink's and returns.
I appreciate the thoughtful answers. I feel trusted would be appropriate, as the alleged incident was months ago, assuming nothing else has come up.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
After playing with ObiTwo I can say with minimal confidence he will be a honorable predecessor to ObiWanKanBlowMe.
The few interactions I've had with them the past few days i think is enough to allow me to give you a +1
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Im going to +0 for now, and will likely switch to a +1 later on. You have ~7.5 hours in the last month. I recognize that this is largely due to the servers being dead and people not wanting to play with the wildfire of drama lately, but I want to see you keep showing activity while this app is open. If you can do that, I cant see any reason not to have you on the team in 1-2 weeks when this will likely get decided on.
I plan on remaining more active in the present/ future. My absence was not actually related to any of the drama going on, I had some medical issues that I had to work through. I am all better now and ready to focus on more important things/ GMod
+1 Sure dude
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Just leave the app open for him to get more activity and I think he's a solid fit. +1, seems capable.
smh my head