Dinkleberg's GMod
Ungag - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Ungag (/showthread.php?tid=19725)

Pages: 1 2

Ungag - Timbo - 07-19-2024

Ingame Name: Timbo 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:24536277

Reason for Admins to Ungag: funny

Have you been banned or perma-gagged for micspam before: yes 

Other: I don't even have the game installed but I wanna play next time ape gang rises

RE: Ungag - RussEfarmer - 07-19-2024

+1 for the funny

RE: Ungag - chapman - 07-19-2024

+1, free Timbo

RE: Ungag - Misstie6731 - 07-20-2024

+1 we should be about second chances and a little mic spam will hurt no one.

RE: Ungag - chibill - 07-20-2024

Just want to drop some context. Timbo was perma-banned in October of 2021 for Mic Spam (he likes his sound board.) We unbanned him in August of 2023 with the condition that if he goes crazy with mic spam again he will be perma gagged. Then someone decided to perma-ban him for mic spam 6 days after that. (No idea why, it happened since there was no info giving in staff chat for that ban.) That ban was then lifted on May 1st of this read

So this would technically be a third chance. Second chance would have been his initial ban and all his mic spam temp bans before that.

Just so everyone is clear.

RE: Ungag - Misstie6731 - 07-20-2024

(07-20-2024, 02:45 AM)chibill Wrote: Just want to drop some context. Timbo was perma-banned in October of 2021 for Mic Spam (he likes his sound board.) We unbanned him in August of 2023 with the condition that if he goes crazy with mic spam again he will be perma gagged. Then someone decided to perma-ban him for mic spam 6 days after that. (No idea why, it happened since there was no info giving in staff chat for that ban.) That ban was then lifted on May 1st of this read

So this would technically be a third chance. Second chance would have been his initial ban and all his mic spam temp bans before that.

Just so everyone is clear
No let me be clear, just unban him.

the worst that will happen is that he mic spams and u just gag him again.

RE: Ungag - chapman - 07-20-2024

(07-20-2024, 03:07 AM)Misstie6731 Wrote:
(07-20-2024, 02:45 AM)chibill Wrote: Just want to drop some context. Timbo was perma-banned in October of 2021 for Mic Spam (he likes his sound board.) We unbanned him in August of 2023 with the condition that if he goes crazy with mic spam again he will be perma gagged. Then someone decided to perma-ban him for mic spam 6 days after that. (No idea why, it happened since there was no info giving in staff chat for that ban.) That ban was then lifted on May 1st of this read

Just so everyone is clear
No let me be clear, just unban him.

the worst that will happen is that he mic spams and u just gag him again.

This appeal is for an UNGAG not an unban.

Also, I never understood why his soundboard was an issue. If it was super ear blasts I’d get it, but from what I remember, Timbo’s was just usual at what I would call “optimal level” of volume. Ear blasting soundboards I totally get being against but if it isn’t super spammy or loud, it shouldn’t be gagged for. 

That’s always seemed to be one of the things that never gets agreed upon though as some people hate ANY AND ALL SOUNDBOARD whereas some people find it funny and whatnot.

RE: Ungag - Jammin - 07-20-2024

Timbo micspam of 2020/early 2021 was fun and moderated.
Timbo micspam and other issues (ignoring staff, earrape, game-breaking issues), and extremely excessive micspam) of later 2021 was excessive and ruined the gameplay/experience.

RE: Ungag - Timbo - 07-20-2024

(07-20-2024, 10:30 AM)Jammin Wrote: Timbo micspam of 2020/early 2021 was fun and moderated.
Timbo micspam and other issues (ignoring staff, earrape, game-breaking issues), and extremely excessive micspam) of later 2021 was excessive and ruined the gameplay/experience.

Wrong

RE: Ungag - chapman - 07-20-2024

(07-20-2024, 10:30 AM)Jammin Wrote: Timbo micspam of 2020/early 2021 was fun and moderated.

Ah I see. I stopped playing in 2021-early 2022 so I didn’t bear witness to any of that.