Dinkleberg's GMod
Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: TTT Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Forum: Approved (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+----- Thread: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) (/showthread.php?tid=19739)

Pages: 1 2

Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - Avi - 07-21-2024

Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726
Discord Tag: avilani

Time Played: 1306.85 hours via GameTracker

When First Joined: I officially joined the community October of 2016.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I don't work typical hours and my job varies widely day to day.  I try to be on during my days off and throughout the week when work isn't as busy.  I am mainly on server during the early afternoon and later at night.  I am currently in the Eastern Standard Time (EST) time zone.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: As a Tmod, I have been assisting with RDM reports, recording/reporting issues, giving warns, and giving out karma bans when absolutely necessary.  I have also been helping the new Trusted staff understand their role and how to handle situations as they arise.  As a Moderator, I can continue to help the community by being able to handle bans as issues occur (versus posting ban requests/threshold bans), I can continue to help the newer staff (or staff that are new to their roles) handle situations and become more confident in their decisions, and I can help keep the server an enjoyable environment for the players.

Why you want to help the community: A lot of the community members see this community as a place to relax and a place to enjoy their free time.  For me, I enjoy being able to hop on the server and have a few laughs with players, and make it something memorable for them.  I want to help the community because as a staff member, I can balance being serious and handling issues while still making the game enjoyable for players.

Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): I only have joke bans/punishments and have never received any warn points.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
My original Trusted App was on the old Enjin Forums (it was approved).

Trusted - Approved
Tmod - Approved
Trusted - Approved
Tmod - Approved
Moderator - Approved
Trusted - Approved
Tmod - Approved

How did you find us?: I was hopping servers one night and found this community.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or DM me on Discord.  Thanks for your consideration ^^

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - Wrom - 07-21-2024

+1 Avi is super fair and Unbiased when staff, She helps out the new staff when playing, Knows the rules and would be a good fit for the role

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - slater - 07-21-2024

Avi is another great unbiased staff member that keeps a level head in arguments whether on or off the server. She’s also, from what I’ve seen, really fair whether if it’s her friends or not. They are all treated the same and doesn’t let others get an advantage because they are close to her. Plus, with her long history of staffing, she is always giving good advice to staff and ways to better the community. 

+1

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - Misstie6731 - 07-21-2024

+1 avi love avi.. avi good

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - Jammin - 07-21-2024

+1
I've hardly ever seen a bad word spoken about Avi, and that's for good reason.
Avi gives level headed opinions and has more experience at all levels of staffing than probably 95% of this community.
Frankly, Avi is destined for the admin team, again, and she would be an excellent fit.

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - brother roach - 07-21-2024

Solid +1

I've found Avi to be one of the most impartial, focused, consistent, and confident members of the present staff team.
I feel at ease every time they're on the server and have often found myself wondering when they'd choose to move up in the ranks.

I'm very happy you've made the decision to do so Avi, your presence is a boon for our staff culture, and really the community overall.
Best of luck.

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - chapman - 07-22-2024

Avi's a solid candidate on the staff team already, so I was looking forward to seeing this application.

Avi is level-headed, listens to reason before making a rash decision, and also is friendly towards community members, even if they don't necessarily deserve it at times! :)

+1

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - coco - 07-22-2024

+1 Avi knows her stuff!

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - RussEfarmer - 07-22-2024

+1 long time based dinkleburger member

RE: Avi's App (Moderator) :^) - dong - 07-22-2024

+1 is an extremely competent and valuable staff member. Admin run #3 ???