Dinkleberg's GMod
Some time coming - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Farewells and Resignations (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: Some time coming (/showthread.php?tid=19769)

Some time coming - Slasheronic - 08-04-2024

Hey, I don't wanna make this longer than it needs to be or anything. Really, I just don't have the time, energy and ability to continue to help and be a part of this community. I have had some of the best times here and I have also had to deal with some stress too. So many of you have been the kindest people but I think it's just time for me to bow out, maybe even for good from this place.

I don't want to ping or call out too many people but there have been some amazingly influential people from this place that have done me real good. Starting years ago, @TheUltraFish and Nuru were some of the funniest and kindest people I had ever interacted with, in addition to the whole PH Staff team. Coming back later on, I can't thank @Gordun Ramsi (Duck), @Brahma , @KaptainLes , @Ryan722 , @Carson , @Norm Minder, Chaos, god there are so many names that I have stored with nothing but great things to say about them, I'll add any names here if I think/someone tells me to. (If you want to hear those things I can DM anyone who asks).

I wanna thank you all and I want to say that being here has been a blast and maybe I will see you all around. Just don't tear yourselves apart first. And this time I was hoping I could stay long enough to get Donor + the next time I resigned. Oh well.

- Slash signing off, it's been a pleasure

RE: Some time coming - Carson - 08-04-2024

[Image: image0.jpg?ex=66b35269&is=66b200e9&hm=f5...0a1daf189&]ily bro

RE: Some time coming - Slasheronic - 08-04-2024

(08-04-2024, 06:00 PM)Carson Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg?ex=66b15829&is=66b006a9&hm=76...a32a69173&]ily bro

<3

RE: Some time coming - Ryan722 - 08-04-2024

Thanks very much for the time and effort you dedicated Slash, been great working with you and I wish you the best. Hope we'll see you around

RE: Some time coming - Brahma - 08-04-2024

Damn i wasn't expecting this, I'll miss you bro the time i spent talking with you on discord and the time we played on ph were both amazing, with you being gone now i feel really sad as you are a good friend who has always made me laugh and has been a positive influence on the community, i hope to see you again so i can spam you with those gifs :(

RE: Some time coming - Norm Minder - 08-04-2024

Sorry you’re not allowed to get donor+ bc you’re not close friends  with any current admins

I love you tho

RE: Some time coming - Tronald - 08-04-2024

Unfortunate, but, eventually everyone leaves, even temporarily. Perhaps we might see you back in years to come.

RE: Some time coming - BIIG_SAD - 08-05-2024

its been a blast

thanks for everything, slash.

hopefully see you again in the future. best of luck out there.

RE: Some time coming - TDawg4 - 08-05-2024

Sad to see you go. Thanks for always being prompt and responsive whenever I would randomly pm you o7.

RE: Some time coming - TheUltraFish - 08-06-2024

My ban reason to you still stands.

Anyhow, best of luck to you and thanks for everything.