Dinkleberg's GMod
Dinkleberg Idol - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Events, Tournaments, and Giveaways (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+--- Forum: Events & Event Suggestions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Dinkleberg Idol (/showthread.php?tid=19847)

Pages: 1 2

Dinkleberg Idol - Misstie6731 - 09-18-2024

Hello, I will be hosting "Dinkleberg Idol" (Similar to American Idol)
The event will take place on Sept 28th 9:00 PM central time.
There will potentially be three rounds (2 if not a lot of people participate)

Round One: The auditions to see who will make to Dimmesdale (Hollywood)

Round Two: The big cut, contestants will perform a second time to secure their spot in the finale (This might get cut depending on participation)

Round Three: The finale, the final performance of the top 3 contestants 

First place gets top pick of something from my Dinks inventory 

Second Place gets 2nd pick

and Third Place gets a 3rd pick

Items to choose from :)
Big Boss Pride
Homelander
Freddy Krueger
Snoop dog
Mereum
Jigsaw Puppet
Zero Suit Samas
Keyblade (I have 2)
Luke's Lightsaber
Spiderman 2022
Hot Dog hat
Santa Snake
Manny Calavera
Jack Sparrow

If you know you are not vocally gifted, I do need 2 or 3 judges who will take on the persona of Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson, and our lovely Paula Abdul. 

If you want to participate, please comment on this with your name and audition song of choice (if you do not want to prepare three songs you do not have to, you can sing the same song three times if you make it through all three rounds this will not impact your ability to win) 

You may also participate by being an audience member
You will need a mic to participate in either judging or being a contestant.

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - bryanbrr - 09-18-2024

I nominate @milk (2) @tiefling lesbian and @poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! To be contestants for this contest. I hear they have lovely singing voices.

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - Jammin - 09-18-2024

(09-18-2024, 10:34 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: I nominate @milk (2) @tiefling lesbian and @poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! To be contestants for this contest. I hear they have lovely singing voices.

Lowkey I've heard mad shitter sing before during his micspam days 
Dude gave Timbo a run for his money

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! - 09-18-2024

(09-18-2024, 10:34 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: I nominate @milk (2) @tiefling lesbian and @poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! To be contestants for this contest. I hear they have lovely singing voices.
i have a my little pony convention to attend so i will be out of town that evening and also jammin permanently banned me from discrod for having too much fun

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - August - 09-18-2024

Yeah sure, fuck it. I'm in. If I place then my prize will be donated to someone else. I just want to do this for fun.

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - Jammin - 09-18-2024

(09-18-2024, 01:23 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:
i have a my little pony convention to attend so i will be out of town that evening and also jammin permanently banned me from discrod for having too much fun

Solution: hold the competition on the DR server!

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! - 09-18-2024

(09-18-2024, 03:56 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(09-18-2024, 01:23 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:

Solution: hold the competition on the DR server!
well i still have a convention to go to

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - HardcoreOven - 09-18-2024

I'll try to be brave about it

Edit: Audition song will be Death of a bachelor, panic at the disco

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - Misstie6731 - 09-18-2024

(09-18-2024, 06:33 PM)HardcoreOven Wrote: I'll try to be brave about it
amazing

RE: Dinkleberg Idol - 茶 Tea - 09-18-2024

i join too