[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(06-24-2024, 05:44 PM)Vivie Some-Bones (They) Wrote: +1, :3

you did call me a nonce in the discord recently, but to be fair I did think you were using the nazi skin. I do think we're both on clearer pages now, and ive had a lot of fun with you on ttt and interacting on the discord!

Ive been one of the louder voices pointing out the "time farming" but it has always been for the bit and not out of genuine concern. U were time farming though fr
I just want to say, I'm not perfect or all knowing and I will always acknowledge that fact!
I say this because, in all my years on this earth I've never actually looked up what the insult "nonce" actually meant and I genuinely thought it was just the British equivalent to playfully saying something akin to dummy or goofy which was my intent. I absolutely didn't mean to implicate it for its literal meaning.

I never intended to come off as abrasive to you and I've always generally enjoyed talking with you and playing with you in game so I apologize if that little remark came across that way.
(I was wondering why Foxka gave me a little slap on the wrist about it.)

There was no offense taken in our original discussion and absolutely no purposeful offense given.

I know we've already pretty much put it behind us, but this all should be said.
brother roach tell me your thoughts on how comfortable you are w the rules etc

lovely guy though
(06-25-2024, 12:37 AM)voidzz Wrote: brother roach tell me your thoughts on how comfortable you are w the rules etc

lovely guy though
I believe I'm quite comfortable with the rules.
There's nothing in this server's rule set that is especially out of the ordinary.
I've reviewed the explicits of this server's rules a good handful of times, I don't think there's going to be any issue in that regard.

If there is a weakness within all of that, it may be just that I'll have some rust to shake off. Like I said in my application, I've been staffing on and off for over a decade BUT it has been a few years since I last partook. There will be some rust to shake off, some form to retake, but I've done so many times before and I don't believe it will take me very long at all to get fully comfortable with staffing again.

I do believe that's the reason trusted exists and one generally doesn't jump directly to working as a pure mod. Within trusted you have just enough power to get comfortable with the job, it's the first step in the path of being an efficient and confident staff member.

Additionally, if I ever have any doubts with the interpretation of a rule I will always get clarification from a senior staff member before taking any action on a player.

I hope this answered your question, if you have a followup feel free to shoot it my way.

Doesnt like the song "Music Sounds better with you"

Cant Escape the matrix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQlAEiCb8m0
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(06-27-2024, 06:41 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: -1

Doesnt like the song "Music Sounds better with you"

Cant Escape the matrix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQlAEiCb8m0
The !stop views of Brother Roach do not represent the !stop views of the Brother Roach team
Your application has been accepted, but you'll need to focus up
[Image: gBkzZod.png]