Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue-ish Samurai
Information 
Hey there,

My last introductory post was 7 years ago, but I felt maybe it was time to start over in a way. I very much enjoy dry / tongue-in-cheek humour, which you'll have seen already if we've played together! I enjoy holding fun votes (During a round? I would never), making light hearted comments, & being a pleb to escape the seriousness of my IRL career. 

To get somewhat to the point of this post, I figured it was time to hang up the cape of being Blue (and let Blu have no competition). It's been a fun handle but I suppose I chose it initially when I came back in 2021 to break the rules and have fun anonymously when my last community officially died, and maybe there were times when I truly didn't care about being here and let that run amok but I miss being a part of TTT communities so I'm back in business and here to stay. 

So hey, call me Samurai... Or Sam... Or Samu... Or Blue if you really want to
Yeah I'm that blue that impersonates changes his name to be similar to online players but include the word blue in it. 
sidenote: who change my forum username

Oh yeah, and I'm British. 
[Image: samurai-8794280_1280.jpg]
Blue
I played with you earlier, welcome back!
wassup homie. Welcome back!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
welcome back homie  Heart
Hi, have enjoyed playing with u!
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
It was nice competing with a fellow fake Blu, welcome back I hope you stay here for a long time!!
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Jawa finally has someone he can relate to :)
Aye, welcome fellow Brit, we'll see what side of the divide you're on.
I'm guessing Jawa is English based on the Gareth Southgate talk
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
Welcome back to the community and I hope to see you on the server some time!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~