Ban Appeal
Forum/Steam Name: Jaddy

SteamID: 76561199005525406

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): City

Reason For Ban: RDM

Length of Ban: indefinitely 

Reason for Admins to Unban: I share this account with my cousin (not anymore though since I got banned) and apparently he was RDMing a shit ton and got me banned. He's 14 so not much brain there but I do apologize for what happened on that server. I am no longer allowing anyone else but me use the computer and I'm keeping my account to myself as this serves me as a lesson. Again I apologize on his behalf and mine too since it is my fault that I let him fuck off in the first place. I hope all is forgiven..

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): First ever ban :(
Other: I enjoy dinkleberg's server as it's the only TTT server I like playing on and I'm just used to the layout. I'm fairly new to gmod in general so if I was allowed back on I'd take that with gratitude.

If its your account, it's your responsibility. No excuses.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
Your cousin's steam ID is STEAM_0:0:522629839
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Was your cousin also the one slurring on reports and target rdming?
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
I still don't like Mass RDM being a perm. I think Minge behavior is where the perm is warranted. In my opinion, I feel that Mass RDM should be at most a week ban; however, that is not the same opinion the server has.

If it's the 1st ban ever, I don't see a need to keep you gone.

EDIT:

If what Lemon said is accurate, then that's minge behavior. Still, I don't necessarily know if you're telling the truth with it being your cousin, and that's the issue for me. I'll remain neutral for now.
(07-10-2024, 09:08 AM)LemonTiara Wrote: Was your cousin also the one slurring on reports and target rdming?
I guess but thanks for lmk

(07-10-2024, 09:10 AM)chapman Wrote: I still don't like Mass RDM being a perm. I think Minge behavior is where the perm is warranted. In my opinion, I feel that Mass RDM should be at most a week ban; however, that is not the same opinion the server has.

If it's the 1st ban ever, I don't see a need to keep you gone.

EDIT:

If what Lemon said is accurate, then that's minge behavior. Still, I don't necessarily know if you're telling the truth with it being your cousin, and that's the issue for me. I'll remain neutral for now.
I had no control what he was doing I'm genuinely sorry on his behalf. I changed my passkey and banned him from using my pc.

(07-10-2024, 02:17 AM)Dinomoto Wrote: If its your account, it's your responsibility. No excuses.
I share the pc with him but I changed the password, it was a lapse of judgement dude. He's got no access to my pc nor does he have access to my steam account anymore. This is my first offense too it's not like I fuck around. I've played on the server like twice myself but the rest of the hours on him.
We've decided to reduce your ban to two months. If you continue the same minge behaviors after the ban expires, you will be rebanned.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]