spritzerland
Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name: spritzerland

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:546505950

Who Banned You: KaptainLez

Reason For Ban: "HAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I RDMed someone once and then I get immediately perma'd seconds later. I think this should be shortened to a week, or a day at best. I can't even use cheats on Garry's Mod, i'm on a Mac. I can post proof if requested, but I don't know why it had to be a permanent ban. I don't know why I was banned, other than the fact that I RDMed 1 person. I just want a 1 week ban.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
No
Other: n/a
Kinda weird that you "cant" hack while also having 5 other hacking bans across other communities.

[Image: XgyElh3.png]
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Goof Evening, You were caught in 4K

[Image: mhACvHs.png]
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
-1 Goodbye
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Why would you want a week ban if you only rdmed one person?

Odd -1
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
We need some competitive challenge on the server. It’s a true badge of honor if you’re able to beat a person who is not playing the legitimately.

+1. Spice things up and let the hacker have a home.
bozo
[Image: gBkzZod.png]