Unban Request
ngame Name - Mocha

SteamID - 7656119821002891

Who Banned You - (DEMON)Skullfire

Reason for Ban - Too Many Points (Calling people P*do's)

Length of Ban - Never

Reasons for Admins to Unban - It has been a year and a half, I am a changed person with new vocab and understand the immaturity of the negative names I called users. It will not happen again and I hope to enjoy Dinkleberg's again after this much needed lesson. I apologize and look forward to redeeming myself by being a mature and enjoyable member of the server if unbanned

Have you been banned before - Karma banned, a week before the permaban was for the same name calling and pointing out.
Skull fire ban? +1 lmao
To everyone doing +1 Skullfire ban, I would like to point out that mocha was banned fo getting 3 Pedophilia Joke warns.

On 11/22/2022 he made a pedophilia joke, implying someone was a pedophile
On 2/01/2033 he made another pedophilia joke
On 2/06/2023 he was warned for slurs.
On 2/21 he was once again warned for making a pedophilia joke, and it was decided that this would be the last straw and we would issue a perma.

I don't know why you two are focusing on the person that banned them.
Mocha is a young kid; always really funny and kind we all say some stupid shit and its been a very long time; he deserves another chance. +1
skullfire ban +1
The TTT Admin team has decided to deny your ban appeal based on the grounds that you continued even after two pervious temp bans for the same thing (Awarn Threshold bans for the warns), to say pedophilic jokes / call people pedos on the server, something that is not tolerated.