Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
J@ck unban req
Steam Name: J@CK XDDD

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Your Discord Username:jackxddd

Your Discord User ID: 210881207104176129

Reason For Ban: "harassment/Inappropriate behavior" was what the admin told me to put here.

Length of Minimum Appeal Time (If given): Originally 6 months but was reduced to 3

Reason for Admins to Unban: So, I was apart of the April bans that were handed out, before everything I kept very silent as a lot of things were thrown at me suddenly and I had no real chance to grasp or understand what was said about me. I was publicly humiliated, shamed, harassed and accused and compared to pretty awful people. While all that was said I decided to stay quiet because I talked with the admins and let them know that I could answer any questions or show them anything if they needed. A week later I was banned and was given little to nothing about why. I am sorry to anyone that felt uncomfortable in anyway if I made them feel that way, I am very concerned and worried about things I say in the first place and often ask or let people know to tell me if something I said goes too far as thats the last thing i ever want to do with anyone. This was something that if it was an issue could have been talked to me privately and changed pretty quickly as I would have stopped as soon as anything was stated. I really just want to be able to play ttt and post on the forums again as regardless of how it was handled I still made changes to things I do and worked on myself these last 3 months.   

Have you been banned before anywhere in the community (Link relevant threads): Just this one

Other Information: Now, I know that people dont like me and people already have made opinions of me and thats fine I respect that. I do ask that people who might not know me or have questions about anything to come and ask me in my discord. My dms are open and before messaging an admin if you wanna ask me stuff ill answer anything i can for you to the best of my abilities. Id also like to keep out personal and private information as much as possible however, If things are shown publicly I will defend myself if i need too but id like to keep that kind of things between anyone involved, me and the admin team. I will answer and comment on any concerns you may have.
Copying from the other thread:

For this and other All-Server ban appeals for the time being, replies to the thread will be locked. We ask that feedback regarding the appeal be sent via PM to an Admin. If you have any questions or clarifications you would like relayed, please let an admin know. This is something we're trying out given the sensitive nature of most bans of this type. Feedback to this approach is also welcomed, and we'll continue to reevaluate based on how this goes.

We're aware this is not a perfect solution. Other options we explored didn't work out for technical reasons, but we'll continue looking to improve this process for the future.

I'd also like to remind everyone that these decisions are made based on information that may be sensitive and cannot be released publicly out of respect to the wishes and privacy of those who came forward. Please keep this in mind when leaving feedback and do not attempt to invade the privacy of or harass anyone involved.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Good Evening Jack

You have ban appeal has been accepted.

Posting the Same Message on your and Batton's Unban Appeals, and it's similar to what I told you and Battons in PMs.

There is the issue of protecting people from further harassment and protecting sensitive information vs. giving full context to the person banned, allowing behaviour correction, and validating the evidence provided. I personally think it's a difficult line to walk, and I don't think any of us are truly qualified to make decisions about where to stand on this. We do the best with what we can and will try to improve on how we conduct these issues s in the future.

Further statements from the admins may be released at a later time.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]