Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGgamez YT Staff Application
Ingame Name: BGgamez YT

SteamID: 76561199211194041
Discord Tag: bggamez

Time Played: 1 week 2 Days 9 Hours 19 Minutes

When First Joined: Early August

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost Everyday between 5pm-10:30pm Eastern

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community: Help deal with reports and stop any negativity from happening. Also help maintain a fun gaming experience for people

Why you want to help the community: This is a fun place that people can come to and I wish others to come and have fun

Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes I have been warned for ghosting but this was when I hadn't properly read the rules. After I got my day ban, I properly read the rules thoroughly. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): NO

How did you find us?: Searching for TTT servers

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I like to play with this community a lot
+1

I like BGgamez and during the summer he has been very active on the server. He is great to play with and is familiar with our rules. GL!
I think some more knowledge about how to sort through RDM chains and determining who is at fault could be demonstrated.
I've seen in several of your submitted reports a lack of discernment of who is in the wrong. (i.e. The reported player gives a valid reason as to why they killed you yet you keep the report.)
The thing that Trusted players handle the most is reports so it's very important to be able to objectively consider who is in the wrong according to the rules, but as a staff team there are plenty of resources in the form of docs and other insightful players to rely upon until you approach competency in being able to enforce the rules.

Other than that though, you are plenty active and are known by many of the regulars on the server thus far.
I'm going to give a +0 for now but that can be subject to change pending the consideration of other people's perspectives and input.
Regardless of what the outcome is, remembering to be friendly to new/existing players alike is perhaps the most important quality to focus on when trying to further build the community. Building atop that will surely help you become a force for good on Dinks, staff or not.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
Thanks for the Feedback Chuckster, I will continue on improving myself and being more friendly with the community
(09-05-2024, 09:33 AM)BGgamez YT Wrote: Thanks for the Feedback Chuckster, I will continue on improving myself and being more friendly with the community
No problem, you got what it takes I'm sure of it! You're already on more than most which is super helpful if you want to reach out for trusted.
+1

KOS BGgames... Also, Hes a great person. Super fun to play with, and think he would do very well!
Bump
(09-06-2024, 07:22 PM)The Chuckster Wrote: Bump

calm down, its only been a day
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
(09-06-2024, 08:07 PM)Dinomoto Wrote:
(09-06-2024, 07:22 PM)The Chuckster Wrote: Bump

calm down, its only been a day
There had just been a lot of posts and noise since the app went in and wanted to make sure it got seen.
(has it really only been a day??? jesus christ)
Your application has been denied at this time. We feel more time is needed to work out some issue before you're ready to become staff. Namely, we'd like to see you work on deescalating situations that might otherwise end in arguments, and just generally behaving a bit more responsibly.
You may apply again on 10/12/24.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]