Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Helpster? (Chuckster for Discord Helper)
(09-28-2024, 08:56 AM)gods least loved angle (69°) Wrote: -1 explained what the post was in the title instead of just naming it The Helpster? and letting people click to find out, you're what's wrong with societ

+1 for the getting the role thing tho brahma being the only discord staff is kinda rough
I'll remember this for future posts
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
+1 for this guy, huge help and knows what needs to be done
So i finally get to comment, when i first asked chuckster if he would be interested to apply for discord staff he said that he'd be happy to help out only thing that stopped him was the 3 months time requirement, during these months i can say that chuckster has grown and shown that he wants to help out and make the discord a better place, dude has been an awesome presence and is level headed , always open to learning from his mistakes and helps out members with questions or any problems, i do believe that you will make an awesome discord staff and hope to see you as a discord helper soon.

Sorry for the jumble of words on phone hard to write a good post.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
Congrats, Your Application has been Accepted. You have earnt the right to a neckbeard, time between showering increased to 3 days.
Kaptain Les
PH Co-Owner
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
DR Player (RIP)
Murder Hater