Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the lightsabers be worth something
I have maybe deleted 12 keyblades since they are worthless.
(05-23-2024, 10:21 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Can't you sell the lightsabers for a good amount of points or am I remembering wrong?
Not directly back to the point shop, but certain players will spend big money on it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
the ledge accesories sells for like 337~ prem points, i think legendaries should sell for around that maybe more excluding vapes those should be even more or stay at nothing
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 
I like the thought of them being 0 points to try and keep them in the game, but then I also think they shouldn’t add to the inventory cap space.
i want premium points for more crates. add premium points to lightsabers.
(05-23-2024, 11:20 PM)PandaInPants Wrote:
(05-23-2024, 10:21 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Can't you sell the lightsabers for a good amount of points or am I remembering wrong?
To other people on the server ye, but it probably is 0 premium points like other legendary or super rare items. They want the few that are found to be sent to other players instead of just being thrown away.
Fair enough, also I just realized my comment was posted twice on here for some reason LOL.