Warn Appeal
Ingame Name: Just Pizza Jaden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26180360

Who Warned You: Saylor Twift

Reason for warn: Slur Baiting

Length of Warn: Expires 01/07/2025

Reason for admins to unwarn:  For context, over voice chat I was talking to the user 'Simon Digger' and referred to him as 'Simon Nice Guy'. Implications being implications and all. I asked if he had every been called what was implied by replacing his name with a word that started with the letter N and he said yes. That was the end of the conversation. It was very low brow humor (truth be told, it was a bit stolen from OneyPlays iirc) and I had no intention of going any further than just referring to him as 'Simon Nice Guy' once for the bit. I have no plans on making similar jokes in the future going forward to avoid a situation like this, but I would like to ask to have this one overlooked just this one time as to avoid having any pre existing warns. I understand why the warn was given, and the bit will not be repeated.

Have you been warned before: Not to my knowledge

Other: I've been real good for the past 5 years, pls don't spank me father
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
So I'm not really aware of the situation you mentioned in your post but it's not what the warn was issued for. You were warned for calling this vote. Discussed it with the other staff member that was on and we felt it deserved a 6-point warn for Slurs/Slur Baiting
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
Yeah gonna be real i was out buying beer when i got the warn so i didn't actually know until i got the message saying i had a warn a few hours later LOL but anyways yeah i won't be doing that again. i was just trying to be goofy (and was a little tipsy, not that it changes anything) and wasn't thinking about it. no ill intent or trying to bait anyone into saying anything, its just something me and my (almost entirely queer) friends call each other and i just kinda forgot to add a filter. i will take the warn on the chin if it is decided to stay, but i think it'd be really neat if we talk about letting this one go.
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
Yeah its pretty much up to the Admins at this point when they get around to handling this appeal
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
If he has a good history I would be cool with warn getting removed
Seems like an in the moment thing that wasnt super thought out well, I don't see much ill intent with that
Bro got warned for being democratic

Remove the warn.
bruh post your own thread not on someone elses
(07-10-2024, 01:37 AM)Damien1579 Wrote: bruh post your own thread not on someone elses
lowk retarded as I said I'm not familiar with gmod or this website thing, plus all the threads are closed I think. thx for the info tho
We've decided to leave the warn as is, as that sort of language is not allowed on the server regardless of circumstances, though it will expire on its own after some time.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]