Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Suprise/I'm resigning
This sucks, I'm sorry things turned out the way they did for you. Your time as staff will be appreciated for eons  Heart
Get this guy OUTTA here!
gg jesse best staff in decades
Jesse, the short time I played with you I saw that you're actually a great person and deserve everything good that happens to you. The fact you felt stressed about this, whether from interactions or just in general, saddens me. I'm happy you're relieving yourself of that and hopefully will have a great time again.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-11-2024, 08:01 PM)Summer Wrote: Jesse, the short time I played with you I saw that you're actually a great person and deserve everything good that happens to you. The fact you felt stressed about this, whether from interactions or just in general, saddens me. I'm happy you're relieving yourself of that and hopefully will have a great time again.
You have no idea how much that means to me. Thank you summer.
Y'all out here actually making me want to play TTT to see what Jesse is like in game. That's some high praise indeed.

You gave it a go, can't ask for more than that, but yeah if your MH is getting taxed, you gotta go back to the fun times.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
Im glad to see you went this route, Jesse. I just dont think it was going to be sustainable for you to come back and then take breaks to balance your mental health. We can hold down the fort from here. Im glad you have decided to keep having fun with us as a player. I look forward to shooting you in the head for no reason and then running around with your unid body.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.