Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
give me rep back pls
hi i think we should give me specifically rep back everywhere ty getting validation from internet points is cheaper than getting therapy
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(07-12-2024, 04:42 AM)Father's Miniature Semen Jezebel Wrote: hi i think we should give me specifically rep back everywhere ty getting validation from internet points is cheaper than getting therapy

Removing it from appeals and staff apps was probably the best decision that has been made for the site, and we would’ve avoided dealing with the stupid arguments on Damien’s app if we didn’t have Rep on it because certain people would’ve felt less obligated to try and make bad takes for the sake of stirring controversy.

At least that’s how I feel about it. I might’ve not given Damien a +1 but I didn’t like seeing a mountain being made out of a molehill in the worst way possible
while I think its better without I do miss muh reddit doots
sorry, when people disagree with me i can’t handle it. this is supposed to be a safe space
more people are going to start controversy when they dont have a button to express their disapproval plus rep is awesome bring it back
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(07-12-2024, 02:03 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: more people are going to start controversy when they dont have a button to express their disapproval plus rep is awesome bring it back

I can see where you’re coming from and do agree to an extent. My issue with rep was mostly where if someone says something profoundly stupid, the thread would get derailed for the sole purpose of farming rep off that person by poking fun (which to be fair, 99.7% of the time it’s deserved if it’s extremely stupid) instead of being about the content of the thread itself.

Hope this helps!
Nah
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
we can solve this by introducing a warn called "repfarming" which carries with it 9 warn points
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(07-12-2024, 02:59 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: we can solve this by introducing a warn called "repfarming" which carries with it 9 warn points

I like that actually. I don't know what it means, but I like it.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]