Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
operation whale hunt
Hey BIIG_SAD, unfortunately your application for trusted on Murder has been DENIED
I don't really play prop hunt frequently enough to know how you staff on there and from what I've heard, it seems like you know what you are doing and know how to properly staff.
However, I do understand other peoples' concerns about the recency of the trolling situation even though I know your role was minor compared to another person on the server. I take no issues in you having an alt account because it's been something staff members all across gmod servers have been doing for a long time and it can be used effectively to counter users who break rules while staff are offline but act normal when they are online. I think it would be best to give it more time so that we won't have to be concerned of whether or not you will troll on the server again.

You may reapply after August 29th, 2024.