Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light sensitivity and epilepsy
(07-22-2024, 10:21 PM)Hate from zimbabwe Wrote: I have known of several people in this community that have voiced concerns for issues with bright/flashing lights. Since this seems to finally be an issue worthy of map/game changes I would like to compile a list of changes that I think would benefit overall server experience and also be inclusive to people with light sensitivity issues.
1. Flashbangs either remove or change their effect to black 
2. fix maps with light spam capabilities (thank you thaye for fixing one alread)
3. possibly even the boogie bomb
Anyone who has additions or concerns feel free to voice them.
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
dinklebergers are so bored they will start drama over lights on a map. id like to order another 4 pages please sir
(07-23-2024, 10:33 PM)HONG Wrote: dinklebergers are so bored they will start drama over lights on a map. id like to order another 4 pages please sir

would you like fries, onion rings, or popcorn with that?

EDIT: it’s pitiful that an argument developed. I wish people would be more productive with their time.

When I initially saw this, I did not understand the context and actually just thought they were good suggestions and then it turned into grandstanding or bad takes to create divide. It’s just sad.
divided like your hairline LOL