Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bryanbrr: return of the admin (to trusted)
i'll only +1 if we bring back jammin too...........overall bryan is an amazing candidate for a staff role and a gem to talk to. 0.5+
Ok so,
Bryan has continued to play/hop on in dinks since my comment. I haven't noticed any "major" issues so far and he has been chill to talk to.  If this continues with him hopping/playing every couple days or so like he has been I'll be at a 1+ for trusted, reason why I say trusted is mainly because it has been more then 2-3 months since he resigned. Staff guidelines got changed/reworked during that time period and it maytake a bit getting used to staffing again. Bryan I will say this though, I honestly hope you don't disappoint me, I had a lot of old friends this year disappoint me and it's been troubling figuring out who really to trust ever since I came back. Anyway, trusted would be fine for Bryan to see how he would handle staffing nowadays as long as his activity continues to be well, active.
Bryanbrr, your trusted application has been DENIED.

you can have tmod though
[Image: gBkzZod.png]