Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
report on climag
offenders name: climag
 (steam id)STEAM_0:0:80657353

What servers: dinklebergs ttt

offenders rank: trusted

what they did: slain me and did not respond to me when asked why and explaining what actually happened, i called a kos on a t. someone said he was inno and not t, told him if hes actually T, i will also be kosing him for trying to protect a t, killed said t. went through with waht i said, i was detective this round.He never responded and explain what happened and why he did so and just ignored me the entire time

when they did it: 7/22/2024 around 9:20pm

potential witnesses: Meddle(regular)

proof:
Quote:https://imgur.com/a/mEAKnzW
https://imgur.com/a/DjZoMqi
Sorry for the long wait, posts from new users require approval and this slipped through the cracks
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I literally answered you on the report, you got slayed for killing an innocent out of the blue, he wasn't "trying to protect a T" nor the deathscene (which shows you shooting him out of the blue) shows such thing
(07-22-2024, 11:29 PM)billy Wrote:  i called a kos on a t. someone said he was inno and not t, told him if hes actually T, i will also be kosing him for trying to protect a t, killed said t. went through with waht i said, i was detective this round. He never responded and explain what happened and why he did so and just ignored me the entire time
This is actually not kosable in our rules and is in fact rdm to kill for this, you cannot kill someone for being guilty by association and you also can't kill someone for saying someone else isn't a T. Also, not responding to you about this is not abuse of power, at the very most it's just gonna be a message to cimag saying "Hey could you start replying to people when they ask you stuff and try to talk to you about rulebreaking(s)? It'll make the job a little easier".

(07-29-2024, 07:19 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Sorry for the long wait, posts from new users require approval and this slipped through the cracks
Real talk, this is low-key brilliant.

RDM reports not going your way isn't abuse. It is at best a message to the staff, the admin, or something to move on from.

[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
another guest staff report….

As others have mentioned, you can't KOS for calling someone inno. No action toward cimag is necessary.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]