Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Discord Brahmoderator
(08-17-2024, 03:28 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: +0 I think you genuinely want to put more effort into the discord and already do a decent job, however, I think some things like your impatientness can overthrow your ability to make good decisions. I have seen a few times where you go for the result as quickly as you can and form opinions on matters without enough information or without talking to others.

Thank you for the feedback i appreciate!
I have to say i'm curious which are these multiple cases as i currently know of only one, asking so i can see what i did wrong in them and try to not repeat them to the best of my ability.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
I agree with Panda that sometimes you are almost too fast at your job, but I see it as a +0 quality, and not necessarily a negative one. That aside, I’ve seen you put more work into the discord staff role than most, if not all, of the other discord staff. You are very informed on the role and I think you’d make a good candidate for Mod.

My only advice is to somewhat echo Panda and take the time to gather multiple opinions on fringe cases. You are doing a great job, otherwise, and the entire community massively benefits from your presence on every platform. Keep up the good work, friend. +1
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Im probably too inactive to qualify with an opinion, but I have noticed a lot of initiative with the creative side of discord (cleaning up dead channels, etc).
If you swear on a blood oath to delete the discord I'll be a +1

Also if you take away my precious sports channel I will personally see to it that you and your children are DR banned
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(08-18-2024, 05:24 PM)Jammin Wrote: Im probably too inactive to qualify with an opinion, but I have noticed a lot of initiative with the creative side of discord (cleaning up dead channels, etc).
If you swear on a blood oath to delete the discord I'll be a +1

Also if you take away my precious sports channel I will personally see to it that you and your children are DR banned

I swear to make sure the sports channel is the first to be removed and replaced with e-sports channel
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
+1 I like Brahma's attitude and unbiased approach to moderating even with dealing with friends. I myself have experienced it and can attest he's trustworthy even if he does smell a little
(08-17-2024, 03:28 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: you can and form opinions on matters without enough information or without talking to others.
Ironic

+1 for brahma if he wants to try and make the discord better I dont see why not, I mean he is actively trying with the thread and being active in it as much as he can the mans only problem is being a sukuna glazer............
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(08-19-2024, 06:25 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(08-17-2024, 03:28 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: you can and form opinions on matters without enough information or without talking to others.
Ironic

Come on man, you just got back and you're gonna try and derail a staff app? Panda was just providing his criticisms, there's no reason to try and start a back and forth here on the forums. If you got some beef or whatever, the forums isn't really the place to hash it out imo. 

In regards to the staff app: +1. although I do agree with some of the criticisms mentioned, Brahma is clearly dedicated to this community and wants to help it improve. I feel that the criticisms aren't really enough to deny mod and can be improved upon after promotion. 

Good luck  Shy
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
Congrats,

You application has been accepted, you have now gained 400 pounds and have unlocked the ability to refer to @RyanHighman as "Kitten"
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]