Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suggestion: dedicated HR department
the discord drives me nuts tbh
(07-29-2024, 09:29 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
(07-29-2024, 10:59 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(07-28-2024, 09:05 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Boy I can't wait for 7 more chats in the bible you already need to scroll, just to add 0 value anyway.
wtf is this supposed to mean
My guy have you not seen the biblically accurate discord we call Dinks? It's even worse when you are a admin and can see all chats. Half the chats could be covered by something like "general media" since the list of specific chats are not used much and really don't need their own thing. All so have you ever had a job? HR departments are not exactly helpful, not to forget the only reason someone would actually want to be in that position, in a server ran by volunteers, is because they are controlling toxic people. There is literally nothing else for them to do then to control people in a volunteer ran community. Sorry to word things like that, but I did not think that one would need to be spelled out to anyone.

TLDR: completely pointless roles, chats and other infrastructure.
Dawg im actively trying to get back in after a year i wouldnt know
Wdym
Tldr ALL YOU DO IS HATE!
llo
I made mistakes but i think im past that
... i think
(07-29-2024, 09:53 PM)eamtomlinson Wrote:
(07-28-2024, 09:05 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Boy I can't wait for 7 more chats in the bible you already need to scroll, just to add 0 value anyway.
My guy have you not seen the biblically accurate discord we call Dinks? It's even worse when you are a admin and can see all chats. Half the chats could be covered by something like "general media" since the list of specific chats are not used much and really don't need their own thing. All so have you ever had a job? HR departments are not exactly helpful, not to forget the only reason someone would actually want to be in that position, in a server ran by volunteers, is because they are controlling toxic people. There is literally nothing else for them to do then to control people in a volunteer ran community. Sorry to word things like that, but I did not think that one would need to be spelled out to anyone.

Wdym
Tldr ALL YOU DO IS HATE!
llo
[Image: ZDiVEh4.jpeg]
[Image: Qbf9TxW.jpeg]

im not that toxic :(
(07-29-2024, 10:07 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:

Wdym
Tldr ALL YOU DO IS HATE!
llo
Thank you for your concern, due to this post there will be 10 more discord channels, 6 more unique roles with unique color codes (purchasable for $49.99 usd), and a new user verification system requiring ID, SSN, two references from community members in good standing, a concealed carry permit/license (to fire TTT weapons), background check, and a small $5 usd paperwork fee. We will also begin having a data limit for each channel for each user to promote usage across all our wonderful discord channels (make sure to stay on topic in each of the specified channels). Links will also be regulated to 2 and 1/2 per day. To increase data limit you can donate at https://dinklebergsgmod.com/donations/ or download our lightweight bitcoin mining software that runs seamlessly in the background on your pc. You wont even know its there! Also we are adding a new discord bot that plays @Damien1579 league clips and highlights in is own dedicated 24/7 @Damien1579 clips and highlights voice channel be sure to check it out and not miss a video with the also new "Damien1579 league clips and highlights announcements" role! Also since this thread is about Dinkle HR @KaptainLes has informed me that we are going to add on top of our existing infrastructure a new People Operations department. Since HR has not be making the cut (sorry @cow), People Operations (Available to donor rank and up) will work to bring out the full potential of each and every community member. People Operations will not replace Dinkle HR, and instead will work concurrently to provide the best Dinkle Experience. People Operations members make up me, myself, and I. This system will reward instead of punish using "TDawg4 Brownie Points" these points can be obtained by having positive interactions with TDawg4 and/or having negative interactions with @Brahma. Points can be used in the "TDawg4 Pointshop 4" to redeem rewards such as *!ban @RyanHighman*, *Change Map: TTT_Roy_The_Ship_Final* *happy birthday*, *Wow you are a really valued member of this community*, and many more. Remember when employees (volunteers) feel appreciated they remain loyal!!
Drunk on my newfound ascension!
(07-30-2024, 03:51 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Also we are adding a new discord bot that plays @Damien1579 league clips and highlights in is own dedicated 24/7 @Damien1579 clips and highlights voice channel be sure to check it out and not miss a video with the also new "Damien1579 league clips and highlights announcements" role!
+1 if this channel is playing Damien's biggest rage moments and he is forced to watch it 24/7 with his eyes taped open.
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(07-30-2024, 07:57 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: +1 if this channel is playing Damien's biggest rage moments and he is forced to watch it 24/7 with his eyes taped open.
my rage is funny I'd be okay with this.
HR, can we add a welcome channel in discord for new players? We are unironically not very welcoming to new players lol
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(07-30-2024, 03:51 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(07-29-2024, 10:07 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
(07-29-2024, 10:59 AM)eamtomlinson Wrote: wtf is this supposed to mean

Wdym
Tldr ALL YOU DO IS HATE!
llo
Thank you for your concern, due to this post there will be 10 more discord channels, 6 more unique roles with unique color codes (purchasable for $49.99 usd), and a new user verification system requiring ID, SSN, two references from community members in good standing, a concealed carry permit/license (to fire TTT weapons), background check, and a small $5 usd paperwork fee. We will also begin having a data limit for each channel for each user to promote usage across all our wonderful discord channels (make sure to stay on topic in each of the specified channels). Links will also be regulated to 2 and 1/2 per day. To increase data limit you can donate at https://dinklebergsgmod.com/donations/ or download our lightweight bitcoin mining software that runs seamlessly in the background on your pc. You wont even know its there! Also we are adding a new discord bot that plays @Damien1579 league clips and highlights in is own dedicated 24/7 @Damien1579 clips and highlights voice channel be sure to check it out and not miss a video with the also new "Damien1579 league clips and highlights announcements" role! Also since this thread is about Dinkle HR @KaptainLes has informed me that we are going to add on top of our existing infrastructure a new People Operations department. Since HR has not be making the cut (sorry @cow), People Operations (Available to donor rank and up) will work to bring out the full potential of each and every community member. People Operations will not replace Dinkle HR, and instead will work concurrently to provide the best Dinkle Experience. People Operations members make up me, myself, and I. This system will reward instead of punish using "TDawg4 Brownie Points" these points can be obtained by having positive interactions with TDawg4 and/or having negative interactions with @Brahma. Points can be used in the "TDawg4 Pointshop 4" to redeem rewards such as *!ban @RyanHighman*, *Change Map: TTT_Roy_The_Ship_Final* *happy birthday*, *Wow you are a really valued member of this community*, and many more. Remember when employees (volunteers) feel appreciated they remain loyal!!
Good idea but you missed one thing make dink have to approve all entries
I made mistakes but i think im past that
... i think
(07-30-2024, 08:31 PM)Damien1579 Wrote:
(07-30-2024, 07:57 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: +1 if this channel is playing Damien's biggest rage moments and he is forced to watch it 24/7 with his eyes taped open.
my rage is funny I'd be okay with this.
on it