Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Some clarity on recent unbans.
(09-07-2024, 10:43 PM)Verloren Wrote: I guess my only question is how long was this "investigation" going on for. I can't recall the date exactly(shortly before or during april), but soon after a certain player was community banned a video was released of gaming/friend clips and in the description was a message for a couple people and one of them was jack something along the lines of "get hit by a bus the admins know your a pos your time is coming" were you guys looking into him then?
nah dont bring that up im still salty i didnt get a shoutout fuck yall
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I will also reiterate, leave Battons out of this at this point (I was asked to reiterate this and I expect the admins to keep their word that it will remain this way).

There's so many arguments, mudslinging, and disrespectful comments both publicly and privately that needs to stop. All this thread is at this point is empty statements that aren't adding any more clarity than the original post that was made. This whole thing would have been better off handled privately, whether apologizing to certain people, or giving explanations to the person(s) affected by these decisions. Rehashing the old drama and continuing to throw around old and new misinformation has really pissed people off too.

I'm really disappointed in the behavior I'm seeing. I'm disappointed that certain person(s) involved in these decisions are treating people like garbage because the community is speaking up about all of this. I'm disappointed that people felt compelled to out themselves publicly to give more clarity and transparency of this whole situation. I'm disappointed that I was only able to leave for a few hours and got brought into all of this, to clarify things and to discuss things because a civil conversation can't be had anymore.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(09-07-2024, 10:36 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Ill leave the posts above up as there is some relevance and the responses are already there, but if the responses continue to devolve the thread will be closed.

I personally feel the discussion is rather civil and important to maintain. Please consider restricting/banning repeat shitposters/harassers from the forums instead of restricting the entire community from continuing to engage in this discussion.

I'll speak for myself in that I greatly appreciate the initial post opening this conversation and giving the train of thought that the admins went thru. I would appreciate seeing the line of thoughts behind Jacks ban as I too am curious.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-07-2024, 10:43 PM)Verloren Wrote: a video was released of gaming/friend clips and in the description was a message for a couple people and one of them was jack something along the lines of "get hit by a bus the admins know your a pos your time is coming" were you guys looking into him then?
I don't remember when that video happened, but it wasn't involved in the process at all and afaik nobody on the admin team had been in contact with the individual that posted it

The official issue thread was made on april 19th, with looser discussion happening a week or two earlier
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
@bab /Angel/Lamb has been All Server Banned indefinitely with an appeal timer of 1 year, due to behavior described in the first post of this thread under "victim."
(Something to note is that a successful appeal will require new information that changes the character of the actions described.)
Drunk on my newfound ascension!