Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damien's Music Sesh
I am gonna be hosting a music listening party in the discord at 7:00 EST on Sunday, and hopefully around the same time every Sunday after that. I will play some songs and if you're participating you can suggest some songs in the voice chat channels or direct dm and it'll be played if there is time. Hopefully about an hour of music listening will happen. Discord Rules apply to the song suggestions. Hopefully we can listen to some good jams together (I will judge the songs you suggest harshly /s)
Sounds fire I might be able to listen in while at work.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
I suggest Numa Numa
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Party in dinks
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Dear Slim,

I wrote you but you still ain't callin'. I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not've got 'em. There probly was a problem at the post office or somethin'. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em.

But anyways, fuck it. What's been up, man? How's your daughter? My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm 'bout to be a father. If I have a daughter, guess what Imma call her? Imma name her Bonnie. I read about your Uncle Ronnie too, I'm sorry. I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him.

I know you probly hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fan. I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures, man. I like the shit you did with Rawkus too, that shit was phat.

Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back just to chat.

Truly yours,
Your biggest fan: this is Stan
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
https://youtu.be/n4kluqkCymw

IP GRABBER *shock*
The people have asked and now have been given what they wanted!!!!!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who participated by either listening or suggesting songs! Next week we'll have even more bangers played <3

Some things I learned is that everyone who participated has some great music taste (except for you murph fuck you /s)
Pretty much everyone who participated is multi genre and that's awesome to hear different types of music

Next week, September 22nd 2024 at 4:00 PM PST we will listen to more music!
you're welcome
[Image: gBkzZod.png]