Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
un ban prop hunt
Hi Brenda.
I may not be potato but.
I remember this ban.

As someone who has previously cheated at other games, I can say that your gameplay is 100% usage of an external assistance in the manner of additional knowledge. whether you are map-smart and using radar (I dont believe this to be the case) or just using walls and being smart about it (now that would make sense), the matter of the fact is that for a hide and seek style game, you are running from person to person. your manner of hunting is consistent with you having too much meta-knowledge within the game-- how do you know someone is in the wall, and why do you look at the wall, path to somewhere in that direction (with nothing to support going there), then kill a prop hider there, then leave?

second, one thing that I am sure will not endear you to anyone here is lying about cheating. it is apparent you are, so the best move available right now is to come clean and admit what you were using.

all that being said, I am opposed to you returning right now, as it seems that if you return right now, you will simply return to cheating, whether that will be as same as before or by hiding it better.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Popping in to say no. Why'd you have to lie about cheating, were you hoping there wasn't any evidence? Coming clean may help you, but as far as I'm concerned, you've made your bed, now lie in it. -1
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
Hello again Brenda.

as of 08/08/2024 at 14:35 EST, the prophunt upper staff team is reviewing this unban appeal.

we will return a verdict shortly.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Brenda, after seeing all of this evidence laid out, I can say with certainty that you were hacking. I’m going to have to do a STRICT -1. Good luck, hopefully you realize what you did was wrong and you come clean.
Hi Brenda.
Thank you for your patience in your unban application.
At this time, the upper prop hunt staff team has come to a decision on your unban appeal.

at this time, we, the prophunt staff team, have chosen to deny your appeal. 
this was based on two factors. 

Factor one, and the primary factor was the cheating. we dont condone cheating on this server, and it in general is seen as scummy behavior.
Factor two, and the secondary (but still strong) factor is that we also don't condone lying about cheating. In the ban request previously mentioned, you were clearly cheating. This is not in dispute amongst the staff team, and this is a decision reached at this time by the entirety of the prophunt staff team.

therefore, at this time your appeal is denied.

All is not lost however, as we encourage you to take this time to self reflect. As I said previously, since your cheating is not in doubt, your best available move would be to (1) stop cheating and (2) own up to it. Lying to fellow community members about whether or not you cheated wont endear you to anyone or garner any sympathy towards you.

anyhow, you may reapply for an unban no sooner than 09/08/2024 15:43 EST, although I would personally recommend you take a bit more time.

thank you

BIIG_SAD