Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im picking the bear (ban request)
Offender's Name: Lavender

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63142766

Potential Witnesses: @caribou

Reason to Ban: Targeting

Proof: 
Really cool being targeted again immediately after another player got banned for targeting / rdm'ing me for 3 rounds straight for no reason. Anyways, going to note here I have my shadowplay set to not capturing my voice because I don't want to hear myself. Last two videos will be links because of the video limit.

Btw, he like just got on right before this round. First thing he does is kos me here. I pretty much just say along the lines of "When you guys kill me, please kill Lavender after" And asking where he is. I actually didn't check if he kill binded, but whatever. Map change after this round.

So weird I look over and he's trying to kill me before caribou kills him.

I stop talking at this point bc I guess it's too hard for most players to be normal around a girl online. Notice I ask him why he's up my ass and he just says because it's funny.

Video 4
This is referring to the first video when he randomly kos'ed me. 
At this point, I tell him he's targeting me and he backs off. So I decide okay I won't make a report on him after backing off. Then next map happens soon after.

Video 5
This one had me second guessing myself because he's a traitor this round. He says "I was about to kill her, but damn bro." Nah, there's literally another detective between us.

I don't recall saying anything to Lavender or even Profile Name, the guy that got banned for targeting me as well, to provoke them. It's literally because I don't have the same parts as them.
+1 he used to rdm/target me whenever id bet on myself and has a history of warns (maybe old awarn) of this
+1 for a ban. If someone's got 5 videos of proof, there's a legitimate problem.
+1 I also just warned him for donor abuse not a few hours before this. Guys a complete bozo get rid of him.
+1 another attention starved loser, cherry didn't even interact with them whenever they joined. plus abuses donor often.
[Image: unknown.png]
I would say that this even escalates to harassment, especially since you told him off after the first interaction and he proceeded to tbait/attempt to shoot you and then bring your name up after failing as a T.
+1 weirdo alert
Pretty cut and dry targeting/possibly harassment too, 1+ for a ban on this guy.
+1 for ban and removal of donor rank given the multiple offenses
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Lavender will be given a targeting warn and a resulting 1 week threshold ban. If the targeting continues after this, it will be escalated to a permaban.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]