Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formply
Hey everyone,

I’ve been working on a few construction projects recently and came across Formply. It seems like a versatile material, especially for concrete formwork, but I wanted to get some insights from others who have used it.

- How does it compare to regular plywood in terms of durability and ease of use?
- Are there specific brands that you recommend or ones to avoid?
- Any tips on handling or cutting Formply for best results?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences!

Cheers!
It looks like formply is stronger, and the lamination improves its aesthetics, but if i were a construction company, i would want to know what the cost:strength ratio is.
secondly what is your target market? Formply would be overkill on buildings under three stories, and most city fire codes prohibit wooden buildings over 5 or 6 stories.

Has formply already reached regulatory maturity? Or is it still on the road to standardization?
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
You named yourself the same name as the website you linked. Is this really the best place to advertise this stuff?
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(08-11-2024, 07:51 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: You named yourself the same name as the website you linked. Is this really the best place to advertise this stuff?
Plywood is important stuff
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
(08-08-2024, 09:22 PM)plysupply9 Wrote: - How does it compare to regular plywood in terms of durability and ease of use?
- Are there specific brands that you recommend or ones to avoid?
- Any tips on handling or cutting Formply for best results?

- better
- formply from plysupply.au
- no
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(08-11-2024, 07:51 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: You named yourself the same name as the website you linked. Is this really the best place to advertise this stuff?

This is the most interesting post on the forum in weeks
looks like quality stuff too