DEAD Speedie: Kindred your name cannot be typed lol
DEAD GAMER: yes it can
Speedie: How
GAMER: kindred
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I just accept TTT is full of hatred and dish it right back at those that lock on to people for no good reason.

Also, greetings, hope to see you around
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
(09-20-2024, 08:30 AM)Mailbox Wrote: Nice meeting you and playing with you last night
It was a pleasure to both meet and play with you, even if we didn't interact that much.

(09-20-2024, 06:06 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Good to see you yesterday! Welcome back!
Im glad to be back, and it was a pleasure seeing you yesterday as well. Its always nice to reconnect with some old faces.

(09-20-2024, 09:28 AM)The Chuckster Wrote: Chat does this mean we are healing?
Glad you enjoyed your time coming back!
I hope so, a lot of people are in desperate need of healing. 
and im glad to be back, it was also nice to meet you and play with you.

(09-20-2024, 10:59 AM)BGgamez YT Wrote:
(09-20-2024, 09:28 AM)The Chuckster Wrote: Chat does this mean we are healing?
Glad you enjoyed your time coming back!
I guess so Chuckster, also welcome back man
Its good to be back, but still, thank you for the welcome. Its always a good feeling to be welcomed back!

(09-20-2024, 12:29 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: glad staff was able to do something about!

And glad your back Kindred!!
Im also glad that staff was able to do something about it.

and im glad to be back!!

(09-20-2024, 02:18 PM)Jammin Wrote: Heya @Kindred welcome back, sorry I missed seeing ya!
Its alright @Jammin ill be on more often, so theres always another chance to catch me before i get off.

(09-20-2024, 03:23 PM)Summer Wrote: Kindred has returned to save us. Hilltop can only assist in the resurrection of Christ himself now
I will definitely try to save people, or make the server a little better to be on. But, I mainly just want people to enjoy their experiences in life, even if its just through something as simple as GMOD

(09-20-2024, 06:34 PM)gods least loved angle (69°) Wrote: i dont remember what the clip is but someone post the kindred clip

cant find it have this

DEAD Speedie: Kindred your name cannot be typed lol
DEAD GAMER: yes it can
Speedie: How
GAMER: kindred
Is it the clip of me being shot in the head by Laced? that was humiliating

(09-20-2024, 08:44 PM)Dinomoto Wrote: I just accept TTT is full of hatred and dish it right back at those that lock on to people for no good reason.

Also, greetings, hope to see you around
Mhm, its understandable at times. Hatred can stem from a lot of different sources. I dont wish for people to be banned, id rather them change in an event to better themselves, but most people arent willing to change for the better. 

I also hope to see you around, but the times i get on do tend to be random.

[Image: 82045af3f565e4794314ee720a02d070.jpg][Image: 7b939e306ca780f53d7f891657969833.jpg]
♡.....................................♡
♡       Simply  Kindred       ♡
♡ Spread Love Not Hate  ♡
♡.....................................♡