Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PsychoMike21 Staff Application

[Image: MBRqnDN.png]
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I'd like a response to the above before voting. That seems out of character and a bit concerning
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(05-30-2024, 08:46 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'd like a response to the above before voting. That seems out of character and a bit concerning
Ditto, that is very disappointing to see and does make me upset psychomike actually said that. Evidence seems pretty damning however.
bro…. that is so disappointing to read 

it seems hard finding a staff that’ll do something about harassment but to add onto it? wth
:( vro........

pretty damning evidence..... i would like to see a response form psychomike. heavily leaning towards a -1 rn
(05-30-2024, 08:11 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1

[Image: MBRqnDN.png]

Tiefling needs to clarify some things with this screenshot for context.  When was this screenshot taken/when did this offense occur?  Was there any punishment associated with this DM (a ban or warning)?

I agree that the message sent is inappropriate, I won't argue that.  However, he has no record of any bans on the server (if this were recent, a warning/temp ban would have been issued for harassment following the staff guidelines and this application wouldn't have been open for several weeks).  Was this behavior discussed with him so he can improve and learn from it?

I have not seen this type of behavior displayed by him since this application has been posted (and well before this application was created for that matter).  This appears to be more of an attempt to derail this application (especially considering no one else has mentioned this type of behavior and it was overall positive feedback from the community and staff).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If the ss predates the app by a significant amount of time I don’t really think it should be used against him considering how he’s been at face value for quite awhile. I’m +1 on the assumption that the screenshot is old and not current.
improve and learn to not sexually harass women at his big ass age that’s insane lmfao. what’s next, he’s socially awkward? 
these out of character comments are crazy. did you guys know that laced would be the way that he was? i’m sure you guys all really know each other well.

guys just add this onto the google doc let’s get to page 30 asap

wait it’s kinda crazy too u wanna talk about old screenshots and your group used exactly old ass screenshots to incriminate tief with the previously mentioned google doc.
(05-31-2024, 10:21 AM)cherry (2) Wrote: improve and learn to not sexually harass women at his big ass age that’s insane lmfao. what’s next, he’s socially awkward? 
these out of character comments are crazy. did you guys know that laced would be the way that he was? i’m sure you guys all really know each other well.

wait it’s kinda crazy too u wanna talk about old screenshots and your group used exactly old ass screenshots to incriminate tief with the previously mentioned google doc.
can we keep this on topic please.....

I think there hasn't been a single incident from psychomike aside from what was in the screenshot (6 months old btw) and knowing there hasn't been any bad behavior since then, I think I can still support the app here. I'm still leaning towards a +1 especially since he wasn't punished or warned for that comment which he really should have been.

edit: Waiting for his response tho until then -1
(05-31-2024, 10:31 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(05-31-2024, 10:21 AM)cherry (2) Wrote: improve and learn to not sexually harass women at his big ass age that’s insane lmfao. what’s next, he’s socially awkward? 

can we keep this on topic please.....

I think there hasn't been a single incident from psychomike aside from what was in the screenshot (6 months old btw) and knowing there hasn't been any bad behavior since then, I think I can still support the app here. I'm still leaning towards a +1 especially since he wasn't punished or warned for that comment

it is on topic, just straying a bit here and there bc of all the glazing between friend group is so prominent.
my point is comments like that just speaks volumes.