Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1
I'll show you something BAD and EVIL
[Image: GVKyv1JaEAEYy71?format=jpg&name=small]
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick +1 on Goat Punter's GMod staff application. Over the time I've played with them, they've shown nothing but maturity, fairness, and a deep understanding of the rules. Whether dealing with difficult situations or just hanging out in-game, Goat Punter has always been respectful and level-headed.

Their dedication to the community is clear, and I have no doubt they would make an excellent addition to the staff team. I trust them to handle any situation that might arise, and I believe they'd be a positive influence on both new and seasoned players alike.

Looking forward to seeing them in action as part of the staff team!

Cheers,
[Your Username]
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
bye
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Bump Exclamation

Just bringing Goat Punters staff application back to the top because this deserves more attention! For those who haven't had the chance to check out their app yet, please give it a read and consider giving your support. Goat Punter would be a fantastic addition to the team, and I'm sure many others would agree. Let's get some more feedback and make sure the right people see this!
[Image: LqOK9PT.png]
the racing gas but not the going fast kind the kind of racing gas that makes you race good if racing good was going slow so its good gas but not racing fast gas its slow gas fast slow