Porch tea PropHunt ban appeal
Format:

Steam Name: Porch Tea

Steam I.D:  thevirtualwolf

Your Discord Username: littleboypisseggs

Your Discord User ID: Mr.Shmeaty#2128

Reason For Ban: Me and an admin got into it

Length of Minimum Appeal Time (If given): infinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: this happened in 2018 I was 15. Im 21 now.

Have you been banned before anywhere in the community (Link relevant threads): No.

Other Information: regular admins should not have the ablilty to permaban in my opinion  
your steamid is STEAM_0:0:121100994 as for the ban it's old af since its an archangel azreal ban with the reason being "call me cunt one more time" sounds like it was a pretty bad argument, but i believe people can change in 6 years +1
[Image: e2d.jpg]
banned for calling an old staff member a cunt. I dont think that deserves a perma. I have played with you before, and you are still somewhat toxic, so be on good behavior.
+1 for unban
"let's fuck lycan" -Starky
6 years?? holy crap, welcome them back lol +1
I wouldn't necessarily welcome them back, but 6 years is long enough. However, the weak ass appeal attempt is not sitting well with me... - 1.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]
(08-20-2024, 03:06 AM)Dinomoto Wrote: I wouldn't necessarily welcome them back, but 6 years is long enough. However, the weak ass appeal attempt is not sitting well with me...  - 1.
I mean it’s a 6 year old ban with a really shitty reason. I would +1 even if they just DM’d an admin (or in this case the mod team)
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
Hi Porch tea.

your steamid is STEAM_0:0:121100994

while your appeal is lacking in termso f format, it generally has everything we need to comprehend it.

as such, at this time, the PH team will quickly arrive to a conclusion for this.

Hi Porch Tea.

After a not-so thorough investigation by the prop hunt team, we have decided to fully reinstate you into the server.

The main reasons for this are that (1) the ban is over 6 years old (2) the reason is really, quite stupid and doesnt hold up and (3) six years is a long time to change.

therefore, welcome back, and we hope to see you around in the future!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD