Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Staff Abuse Report
(05-01-2024, 12:36 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Its time to lay this thread to rest until the admins can deliberate. 17 pages of opinions is more than enough to keep the admin team busy for a few weeks. At this point the arguments are moving in circles.

I'm going to quote Ryan on this. @Ryan722 I hate to be pinging you for this but could you please lock this? It's no longer being a productive discussion and the arguments are continuing to move in circles.
even if foxka approached tief about something first why is foxka getting bugged multiple times over 2 weeks over a damn piece of paper
leaving that shit unlocked was purely an admin skill issue and it should have been left at that

I made a comment about overstaffing earlier, this is an excellent example, although this is not an issue specific to tief in any way
(05-01-2024, 07:12 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: even if foxka approached tief about something first why is foxka getting bugged multiple times over 2 weeks over a damn piece of paper
leaving that shit unlocked was purely an admin skill issue and it should have been left at that
(04-29-2024, 09:04 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I briefly asked you about it in my initial investigation as you were one of several names brought up, said thanks and was on my way. I briefly asked you about it a 2nd time after you were specifically name dropped about having been told about it while it was happening, in which you lied (again) about being told about it while it was happening, but you said you didn't want to be involved so I dropped it. I didn't bring it up again until YOU approached ME for my opinion, which I gave you.
(04-30-2024, 12:42 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Concealing rule breaking that you were directly informed about is relevant feedback for potential staff. I asked for clarification as they had previously refused to give an honest answer.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(05-01-2024, 07:18 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 07:12 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: even if foxka approached tief about something first why is foxka getting bugged multiple times over 2 weeks over a damn piece of paper
(04-29-2024, 09:04 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I briefly asked you about it in my initial investigation as you were one of several names brought up, said thanks and was on my way. I briefly asked you about it a 2nd time after you were specifically name dropped about having been told about it while it was happening, in which you lied (again) about being told about it while it was happening, but you said you didn't want to be involved so I dropped it. I didn't bring it up again until YOU approached ME for my opinion, which I gave you.
(04-30-2024, 12:42 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Concealing rule breaking that you were directly informed about is relevant feedback for potential staff. I asked for clarification as they had previously refused to give an honest answer.

This is valid, but I dispute that editing the guidelines constituted any major rule break and not it being just a harmless prank. Again, an example of overstaffing. Overstaffing is subjective though obviously.
Honestly don't feel like this has gotten too out of hand, but agree with arguments becoming pretty circular. Genuine thanks to those who gave insightful responses and kept the thread on the rails.

Regarding the topic of the thread: the admins will be discussing and we'll get back with a response. Rest assured that all evidence will be considered, addressed, and used to come to a decision. If you have additional concerns, comments, evidence, w/e, feel free to reach out to an admin directly.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This issue has been resolved and no action will be taken. To be clear any action for an issue with an admin is likely to be demotion or nothing just due to the nature of the position. This result is not to say that none of the claims have any merit at all, but to say that in their totality or individually none of them qualify for demotion. Certain aspects of this claim will continue to be considered if future issues arise.

There has been no evidence to demonstrate that Tiefling is leaking admin or staff chat. Staff are generally allowed to complain about and make fun of people in their own spaces (private servers).
Old messages can be considered as far as intent now, but these messages have already been litigated for Tief's Admin app.
All the other issues really can be resolved by more diligence and communication across the whole admin team, and possibly more consideration from Tiefling for what type of issues reach the severity of needing to pull information from outside servers.

Something to remember is the greater context of the original thread. Times were pretty crazy and claims were flying all over the place. Much like other threads at the time it is easy to lump things together into one big pile. Yes its more than the sum of its parts, but you still need some really strong parts to make a strong claim. The strongest parts in this claim are all hearsay and cannot be proven.

We apologize for the delay in handling this issue, but the Admin team as been a little unstable (people leaving and joining) and the correct answer was not immediately clear. Other issues were considered to be more important so this response has been pushed back to now.

The thread will remain closed. Any questions can be sent to me in dms, but you are likely to be disappointed (very boring answers).
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.