polly unban request
Your Discord Username:sacrificeeverything

Your Discord User ID:polly

Giselle Case Number:i dont know what this means

Ban Length:perm

Appeal Type:unban

Previous Unban Requests:none

What would you like to tell us:
i forget why i was banned but i would like to be unbanned i was like 14 or 15 when i was banned i think
polly is cool and awesome. he is sorry for whatever he did
[Image: kirby.gif]
Good day polly!
Your user id is 328929667127967744.

You were banned for multiple infractions of the rules and generally being toxic towards people. Here is the thread for your perma ban. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...503&page=3

That being said it's been 4 years since your ban I'd like to think you've grown and learnt from your mistakes I'll be waiting to see other opinions from our members and then decide on my vote, have a good day!
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
I'm all for second chances, especially when a considerable amount of time has passed.
Given the nature of the previous ban I'm a little apprehensive (ban thread can be found here) but 14/15 year olds aren't known for their decision making.
I'll give a +1 for now but that could be subject to change pending other details/information.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
Ok now that I know the nature of the ban lol. I played ttt with polly for a while last night and he was a positive presence on the server. Just a silly guy fr. Give him another chance! +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
I agree, you have probably matured as time has gone on so +1
Your actions were so bad they made a new forum for discord lol

This predates me. I seemingly recall someone named Pauly who was a prick back in 2020/2021, not sure if they are the same person.

Regardless I feel enough time has passed for a second chance, +1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
hello i made the ban request I guess
you used to be annoying and unfunny but if you are not those things now then +1 we ball
You have been unbanned, Welcome Back
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]