Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet Another Update From Triipnotic/Eight Bit Trip/ Other Names
Hello,

It has been awhile. So long I forgot the last thing I did was resign?

Anyway, this is my letter to you. I am an old man now. My hair line has become thinner. My metabolism has slowed. My eyes don't work anymore.

Since 2021. I have become an Esports photographer. I have completed a 2 year degree and have started on my Bachelors. I have a job that requires 40 hours of my time a week. I learned I am good at gambling on American Football. I have played one hour of Garrys Mod as of today. I might be around and stuff.

If I am not around then maybe I have jumped the gun on this introduction but it is okay, if you do not know me it is understandable, I have played on or popped in to Dinkleberg's since 2015 under different names. This name comes from an incident two years ago where I drove a rental car into a mailbox on accident and the mailbox won. It is not a bad idea to pay for the insurance on your rental car, because it probably saved me a lot of money... But it was funny.

Bye now.
My Mailbox has NEVER been the same since!!! GET THE FRICK OUTTA HERE!
I was wondering who tf this mailbox guy was pinging me in discord lmao!
Welcome back possibly 8bit, good to see you are well!
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
played with ya, you're aight, welcome back.
[Image: bH0KCfU.jpg]