• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
Tongue 
Ingame Name: coco

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88878083

Discord Tag: cocoxbean

Time Played: 1,057 hours o.o

When First Joined: 2020 ish

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work M-F 10-4 est, if im not working im probably on as we all know LOL

Rank Desired: moderator

Current Rank: tmod

What can you do to help the community: I’m dyinggg to get perms to ban haha. I’m extremely active at the moment (not discord exposing my 57 day gmod streak…) both during the afternoon and later on in the night, and while there are a couple active mods/admins, a lot of the time especially later on at night its just me and other trusteds/tmods so I find myself karma banning and posting a lot of ban requests both on forums and in discord. It would also be nice to have access to teleporting so that I dont have to fspec myself to free people who are stuck when I’m dead (which is most of the time). I know I sometimes ask for backup/other opinions on some tricky reports but overall I have a pretty solid grasp on the rules/guidelines, and know how to enforce them while keeping the environment fun!

Why you want to help the community: i kinda like this place, and just want to help out where i can so that other people like this place too!

Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): :’( i earned a 3 day ban in February for saying a no no word + kicking someone (donor abuse), but don’t worry, the evil coco arc is over

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ages ago yes but i will do it again if i need to :-)

Other: as some of you may know, i recently moved to a new city and i know literally nobody here outside of my immediate family. Because it's now a long drive if i want to see my friends, ive been spending a lot of time online with you guys! So much time in fact that ive put in 200 hours within the last month and few days that ive been tmod (feel free to laugh). I understand that for mod you usually have to have 2 months as tmod, but I hoped that since I have been so active and also already have experience as mod on this server that it wouldnt be a huge deal. I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so cool, I genuinely enjoy playing with all of you <3 well, most of you… JK ALL OF YOU!! <333 also if you have any feedback of what you think I could work on as staff it would be greatly appreciated ^.^
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 Coco has been a very positive and enjoyable member of the community within my 24 hours of playing (I think she has been on for those entire times)
She has been helpful for someone like me who has come back from an extensive break and I just think she represents a good part of the community.
I know I don't have a lot of time back but coco has just provided a good moderating experience and a good experience to play with in the community and that is what I like to see in someone who becomes an even greater part of the community.
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
Coco was a good mod and would be a good mod again
+1
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I agree that coco is a very active member of the community. As a player, that is. As a staff member is another matter entirely. From my experience, Coco has mad a habit of shirking staff duties, seemingly with the intent to delegate to other staff members who, also, have a habit of completely disregarding their duties. I have been on to witness countless reports being made for RDM, hate speech being used in text chat, and instances of harassment. All of which went completely ignored until I informed another staff member of the situation that Coco, among other staff members, were not handling. I understand wanting to get on and play without dealing with staff duties. In that case, either don't be staff or join on an alt.

Hard -1
[Image: Tag.PNG?ex=6690c31f&is=668f719f&hm=1dec2...9af78a266&]
(09-16-2024, 12:54 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote: -snip-
I'll point out that in-server activity is credited as a strength on previous applications, and I do recall her taking action against a few micspammers when I was on the other day.

That being said I'd like to see a response to this from coco, and more info from Goat. If you wouldn't mind providing a specific instance/date, perhaps that can help the admins understand better the situation?
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-16-2024, 01:02 PM)Jammin Wrote:

That being said I'd like to see a response to this from coco, and more info from Goat. If you wouldn't mind providing a specific instance/date, perhaps that can help the admins understand better the situation?
I dont have any materials or clips myself, but if you look back at the date of Snow's temporary donor abuse ban and Milk's hate speech warn, i recall there also being a backlog of RDM reports. Despite being active in the server, able to see and hear the events transpiring, no effort was put in from Coco to handle these situations. None of which were handled until another staff member was informed. I wont call them out here, but they should know how appreciative i am of the active staffing. There are other instances, but this is the main one that really stuck in my mind.
(09-16-2024, 12:54 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote: I agree that coco is a very active member of the community. As a player, that is. As a staff member is another matter entirely. From my experience, Coco has mad a habit of shirking staff duties, seemingly with the intent to delegate to other staff members who, also, have a habit of completely disregarding their duties. I have been on to witness countless reports being made for RDM, hate speech being used in text chat, and instances of harassment. All of which went completely ignored until I informed another staff member of the situation that Coco, among other staff members, were not handling. I understand wanting to get on and play without dealing with staff duties. In that case, either don't be staff or join on an alt.

Hard -1

Honestly this genuinely comes as a huge surprise to me, for multiple reasons. One being I can think of maybe three instances we’ve been on the server at the same time in the past month or so, unless you have an alt. Another being I have zero tolerance for harassment, I handle reports quickly and correctly (at least no one has ever told me I’ve done a report wrong), and I am constantly muting and gagging people for slurs and things of the like. I know you don’t have access to see this, but other staff members can see in the awarn logs that I have issued PLENTY of warnings. If you could provide me with specific instances of me ignoring my staff duties I would really appreciate it because it’s possible I was afk or something, as I really genuinely have no idea what you could possibly be talking about!
+1 i want 7 yeras good luck
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(09-16-2024, 01:14 PM)coco Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 12:54 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote: I agree that coco is a very active member of the community. As a player, that is. As a staff member is another matter entirely. From my experience, Coco has mad a habit of shirking staff duties, seemingly with the intent to delegate to other staff members who, also, have a habit of completely disregarding their duties. I have been on to witness countless reports being made for RDM, hate speech being used in text chat, and instances of harassment. All of which went completely ignored until I informed another staff member of the situation that Coco, among other staff members, were not handling. I understand wanting to get on and play without dealing with staff duties. In that case, either don't be staff or join on an alt.

Hard -1

Honestly this genuinely comes as a huge surprise to me, for multiple reasons. One being I can think of maybe three instances we’ve been on the server at the same time in the past month or so, unless you have an alt. Another being I have zero tolerance for harassment, I handle reports quickly and correctly (at least no one has ever told me I’ve done a report wrong), and I am constantly muting and gagging people for slurs and things of the like. I know you don’t have access to see this, but other staff members can see in the awarn logs that I have issued PLENTY of warnings. If you could provide me with specific instances of me ignoring my staff duties I would really appreciate it because it’s possible I was afk or something, as I really genuinely have no idea what you could possibly be talking about!

Attached is a screenshot of a DM i sent day of. Blurred out names and additional information that was not necessary to provide context

(09-16-2024, 01:11 PM)Gape Hunter Wrote:
(09-16-2024, 01:02 PM)Jammin Wrote:

I dont have any materials or clips myself, but if you look back at the date of Snow's temporary donor abuse ban and Milk's hate speech warn, i recall there also being a backlog of RDM reports. Despite being active in the server, able to see and hear the events transpiring, no effort was put in from Coco to handle these situations. None of which were handled until another staff member was informed. I wont call them out here, but they should know how appreciative i am of the active staffing. There are other instances, but this is the main one that really stuck in my mind.

(sorry if formatting is bad, I’m on mobile right now!)
I don’t remember this day but I’m trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. And I apologize if any of this comes off as rude or argumentative, that’s not my intention, I’m just genuinely trying to understand and clear the air. To my knowledge, I have never as a staff member let a report go unfinished. We can see reports from the current map and the previous map, and if they’re unfinished there’s a notification that stays on our screen. This notification bothers me lol so I am constantly handling reports so that it goes away. Also, how would you even know if there are multiple reports undone if you’re not staff? Also, as far as me not handling milk’s hate speech or Snow’s donor abuse, I don’t even remember what either of them did but how do you know I wasn’t discussing it in admin chat with the other staff online, and I just wasn’t the one who got to the actual warn? Are you sure I wasn’t alive and maybe that all happened in dead chat? I’d appreciate if you could recall any other instances, I’d like to be able to provide context for the inactivity of mine you’re referring to because I can assure you that most of my time on the server is spent dealing with staffing issues and a lot goes on behind the scenes that non staff isn’t aware of.