Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
+1 this for seven years of good luck
Easy +1. Coco is one of the most active and friendly on the server. She has been mod before, she can do it again!!! She knows what's involved.
Yo - first ever forum post to say +1 for coco. 

I've been on the server a LOT recently and in my time playing, I can say that coco is certainly active, she's constantly moderating as I would expect a T-Mod to (as someone who has spent thousands of hours moderating/administrating for several TTT servers), and she keeps spirits high. 

Hard to say what more could be asked for from a lowly T-Mod :)
[Image: 440198-senior-thumbs-up-cool-man.jpg]
IMO this should be a slam dunk. As someone came back recently, coco has been an excellent role model for the community and is a very inclusive person to all who join. Extremely active and undoubtedly would be an asset to the staff team as a moderator with ban perms. +1
[Image: PyDKMq8.png]
Barring time requirements, which one could argue aren't necessarily relevant due to prior moderation tenure, I feel confident giving a +1 for coco as full mod.

I'm going to be echoing much of the sentiment that others have said thus far but I feel it merits added emphasis due to the overwhelming presence coco has throughout the Dink community.

One quality that stands out to me the most is a proficiency in knowledge regarding the rules, but beyond that, the ability to communicate those rules in a way that doesn't make the offender feel stupid for not knowing a given rule. I feel this encourages them to actually learn, opposed to being pissed at the mod for slaying over some bs rule they may not even know about.

Coco's proficiency in the rules and procedures on Dinks also extends to the internal processes we have as staff and has proved to be a great resource for myself in regards to being a better staff member. I think her demeanor and outspokenness are both great qualities in training new staff as they rise through the ranks.

Also one of the best parts of a moderator only having 19 wins (at the time of writing) is you know for a fact coco is dead 90% of the time which gives her plenty of time to handle reports. Contrary to previous rhetoric, I have a very hard time handling any reports while coco is on because she is dead, and dead people are great at handling reports mid-round. 

But yeah aside from the 2 moths of tmod, which I'm sure will come and pass as this is deliberated upon, 

I will be giving a +1
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
Biiiiiiig +1 for Coco, she is a great person and does her job when needed. She has helped plenty of times in my drunken state when I couldn't handle things appropriately myself. I didn't even realize she was mod before so that only futhers my +1 as I know she could easily handle it. We love da coco!
One of the nicest staff I know, always there to give a hand with the best attitude. If she was mod already, I’d say screw the 2 month requirement in this case. Easy +1
+1 so I dont have to keep hopping on the server at 2am to do ban requests
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
+1 good guy never met em
What were the hit song CoCo by O.T. Genasis talking about when he stated the following lyrics:

"I'm in love with the cocoa"

Is he stating he loves chocolate, and if so which type of chocolate? I prefer dark chocolate because sweets are not my thing. Is this a reference to something else? I'm unsure of what's happening. What am I talking about? Send help
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-19-2024, 02:54 PM)Summer Wrote: What were the hit song CoCo by O.T. Genasis talking about when he stated the following lyrics:

"I'm in love with the cocoa"

Is he stating he loves chocolate, and if so which type of chocolate? I prefer dark chocolate because sweets are not my thing. Is this a reference to something else? I'm unsure of what's happening. What am I talking about? Send help

he was actually talking about me :D

Thank you everyone for the feedback!
[Image: kirby.gif]