Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
www.change.org/plz-gib-storm-tmod
Ingame Name: Storm

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42310896 
Discord Tag: santastorm

Time Played: 220+ hours

When First Joined: I remember I did end up checking somewhere and it seems I found this server around 2017, but only started playing consistently a few months ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies a lot as I don’t have a routine with my job, but anywhere from 3 pm to 8 pm Central Time Zone, Mexico City. Maybe later or earlier depending on the day.

Rank Desired: TMOD

Current Rank: TRUSTED

What can you do to help the community: Keep handling day-to-day reports and situations. The added commands as TMOD would help a lot.

Why you want to help the community: I like it here, it's as simple as that. It’s rare for me to spend so much time on a single game, especially a single community, but I’ve enjoyed my time here and I’d like to continue giving a hand when it’s needed.

Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted app https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19678

How did you find us?: Had this server saved as favorite for a while, I just launched gmod one day and started playing here and kept on coming back.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): si

Other: I do wanna say something that another staff said that stuck with me. I’m not really active on the forums, I’m not even that active on the discord for that matter, mainly the staff discord and not even that much. While that’s a personal choice that has nothing to do with anything or anyone here, I can see that maybe I should be a little more involved if I’m asking to be TMOD. Personally, I like the way things are, I still feel that when I'm on I'm handling staff duties to the best of my ability and that's enough for me, but if anyone wants to, feel free to give feedback on that.
Big +1! Storm is a great trusted. He has a solid understanding of the rules from what I can tell, handles reports quickly and correctly, and issues warns appropriately. He'd be a great tmod!!
[Image: kirby.gif]
Plus Juan for storm give him tmod !
(09-16-2024, 11:01 PM)coco Wrote: Big +1! Storm is a great trusted. He has a solid understanding of the rules from what I can tell, handles reports quickly and correctly, and issues warns appropriately. He'd be a great tmod!!
Thank you Coco! Kinda wild you're from toyroom too and I just found out yesterday.
(09-16-2024, 11:05 PM)Damien1579 Wrote: Plus Juan for storm give him tmod !
Gracias, my fellow Mexican. I got a 30+ min track ready for the next music sesh ;)
+1 give it to him, he totally deserves it, he's a good person who explains why the other person is getting a slay
If this were decided just by his taste in music, it'd be +1 all the way  Cool

But since it's for his moderation efforts on the server... It's a +1 anyway I suppose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think in my time on the server, Storm has shown himself to be a fun & active player who is responsible with his power. 
It would be a benefit to all if he had the ability to prove himself as a T-Mod.
[Image: 440198-senior-thumbs-up-cool-man.jpg]
(09-17-2024, 11:09 AM)BGgamez YT Wrote: +1 give it to him, he totally deserves it, he's a good person who explains why the other person is getting a slay
Ty bro, if you still feel like it, I hope I see you applying again soon
(09-17-2024, 12:33 PM)Im A Bald Eagle Wrote: If this were decided just by his taste in music, it'd be +1 all the way  Cool

But since it's for his moderation efforts on the server... It's a +1 anyway I suppose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think in my time on the server, Storm has shown himself to be a fun & active player who is responsible with his power. 
It would be a benefit to all if he had the ability to prove himself as a T-Mod.
ty bro, you gotta hit me up with your playlist one of these days
Storm is always a fun guy who ques up some good tunes and handles staffing with ease/helpfulness when I see him on. I haven't any reason not to +1 this guy, he's been there for the start of my journey and hope I can stay in his!
Storm
Ty bro, if you still feel like it, I hope I see you applying again soon

Thx man, I'll try to apply again sometime in October, it is quite fun playing on this server
Alright strap in bucko. You've done amazing as trusted. You are kind, fair, and patient with pretty much everyone you encounter. You aren't afraid to ask questions when you are unsure of a rule or want opinions on the handling of a situation. I think I have yet to hear a single negative bit of feedback since you got trusted, you are doing an excellent job.

You are absolutely a shoe-in for tmod, and I hope you keep learning and keep asking questions like you have been once you get this.

+1
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.