Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
www.change.org/plz-gib-storm-tmod
(09-18-2024, 06:15 PM)HardcoreOven Wrote: Storm is always a fun guy who ques up some good tunes and handles staffing with ease/helpfulness when I see him on. I haven't any reason not to +1 this guy, he's been there for the start of my journey and hope I can stay in his!
Likewise brother, always a blast with you around. Thank you. Also, you almost wrote queues correctly! How drunk were you?
(09-19-2024, 11:29 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: Alright strap in bucko. You've done amazing as trusted. You are kind, fair, and patient with pretty much everyone you encounter. You aren't afraid to ask questions when you are unsure of a rule or want opinions on the handling of a situation. I think I have yet to hear a single negative bit of feedback since you got trusted, you are doing an excellent job.

You are absolutely a shoe-in for tmod, and I hope you keep learning and keep asking questions like you have been once you get this.

+1
Ngl, you hit me in the feels a tiny bit ;-;

I'm glad you insisted I applied for staff. Thank you for the kind words.
Another easy +1, haven't heard a single thing bad about Storm and seems like he would be a great addition for TMod.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
(09-19-2024, 06:13 PM)The Chuckster Wrote: Another easy +1, haven't heard a single thing bad about Storm and seems like he would be a great addition for TMod.
Thank you bro, much appreciated
+1 storm has been doing a good job, has always asked for advice if a situation is difficult and isn't afraid to own up to a mistake his made, i think he deserve tmod has shown great growth the past couple months and with the additional commands he will keep the server even safer than before.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
Storm is on consistently and handles RDM reports well.
He handled a troll group well the other day, and handled punishment of a long time member who did something stupid well.

Plus he propkilled @bunniey with cars on Plaza, so he's got my support.
+1
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-23-2024, 01:55 PM)Jammin Wrote: Storm is on consistently and handles RDM reports well.
He handled a troll group well the other day, and handled punishment of a long time member who did something stupid well.

+1
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that you're thinking of someone else, but then again, my memory and I don't get along too well. Let's just say I did.

Thanks bro c:
(09-23-2024, 08:53 PM)Storm Wrote:
(09-23-2024, 01:55 PM)Jammin Wrote: Storm is on consistently and handles RDM reports well.

+1
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that you're thinking of someone else, but then again, my memory and I don't get along too well. Let's just say I did.

Thanks bro c:
Ok I made up the killing Rand with cars part, but you did handle a troll group well. You are also doing a good job tonight with some characters as well!
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-23-2024, 09:52 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(09-23-2024, 08:53 PM)Storm Wrote:

+1

Thanks bro c:
Ok I made up the killing Rand with cars part, but you did handle a troll group well. You are also doing a good job tonight with some characters as well!
Dont worry ill prop kill him next time I see him so you're not a liar. Thanks again, bro.
[Image: jazz-music-starts-duckless-candy.gif]
Your application has been accepted
[Image: gBkzZod.png]