(STEAM_0:0:121205840)

Who Warned You:

HardcoreOven

Reason For Warn:

Racisim/Sexism/Derogatory Language/Slurs

Length of Warn:

6 Months

Reason for admins to Unwarn:

Was off the server for a few days. Came back to a warn I'm not sure was meant for me. I play pretty often and don't say anything you don't usually hear. In fact I barely talk. Usually chat. Is their proof of me saying something offensive?
I just watched the clip of the slur that was shared to staff and can confirm you very clearly said a slur in voice chat.. lol you're fun to play with so I hope it doesn't continue, we all have mishaps but -1 for this!!
[Image: kirby.gif]
(09-24-2024, 09:16 PM)coco Wrote: I just watched the clip of the slur that was shared to staff and can confirm you very clearly said a slur in voice chat.. lol you're fun to play with so I hope it doesn't continue, we all have mishaps but -1 for this!!
Damn RIP must have been mad that day. What did I say :D
Hi! So unfortunately the warn was meant for you, Here is the clip as to why: https://youtu.be/x0W8FUOfZT0
The Admin team has decided to deny your warn appeal. Please be both more considerate others and careful of what you say moving forward.
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.