Ungag timbo
Time served ought to be support enough for an ungag. He's already explained he has no interest in micspamming again, perhaps now might be the time for the admin team to extend some benefit of the doubt?

+1 of course!
[Image: 3b7f6tH.jpeg]
(10-07-2024, 08:25 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote: Time served ought to be support enough for an ungag. He's already explained he has no interest in micspamming again, perhaps now might be the time for the admin team to extend some benefit of the doubt?

+1 of course!

You do realize his original unban back in 2023 was from a mic spam ban, which he then managed to get himself re-banned / perma gagged in less then a week, right?

Where he also said he wasn't going to mic spam anymore.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(10-07-2024, 05:09 PM)茶 Tea Wrote: -1 don't free my bro timbo
I was talking about how I keep fumbling them, no worries
(10-07-2024, 08:28 PM)chibill Wrote:
(10-07-2024, 08:25 PM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote: Time served ought to be support enough for an ungag. He's already explained he has no interest in micspamming again, perhaps now might be the time for the admin team to extend some benefit of the doubt?

+1 of course!

You do realize his original unban back in 2023 was from a mic spam ban, which he then managed to get himself re-banned / perma gagged in less then a week, right?

I also realize the admin team recently asked for the benefit of the doubt and total forgiveness regarding a certain other far more serious breach of community trust and safety. If other people, who are ostensibly far more responsible and should definitely know better, can eschew the consequences for malicious behavior involving the abuse of institutional power, why can't we extend just one more olive branch to someone charged with a trivial (and let's be real, harmless) crime who was clearly only ever intending to be silly?

I just think we ought to keep an open mind.
(10-08-2024, 04:17 AM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:

+1 of course!

I also realize the admin team recently asked for the benefit of the doubt and total forgiveness regarding a certain other far more serious breach of community trust and safety. If other people, who are ostensibly far more responsible and should definitely know better, can eschew the consequences for malicious behavior involving the abuse of institutional power, why can't we extend just one more olive branch to someone charged with a trivial (and let's be real, harmless) crime who was clearly only ever intending to be silly?

What in the world are you talking about?

Also he has had 7 past mic spam bans.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
+1 free my bro timbo everyone deserves to be free
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
(10-08-2024, 08:51 AM)chibill Wrote:
(10-08-2024, 04:17 AM)poop MANIAC(fecal frenzy!!!!!!!! Wrote:

+1 of course!

What in the world are you talking about?

Also he has had 7 past mic spam bans.
I fear getting too far into the weeds on this matter would simply derail the thread, so I'll refrain from elaborating, especially considering the event in question seems to pose such little significance to you. I will admit that the fact the matter is so trivial in your mind that it escapes you completely a little over a month beyond its publication says a lot of things about your character and your own respect and opinion of the community as a whole, none of which is particularly charitable.

Instead, to keep us on topic I'll rephrase my point. Mr. timbo's crimes are not particularly egregious; he is no serial teamer, ghoster, mass rdmer, hacker or, worst of all, slur-sayer. We're not talking about a serious violation of community trust and individual safety. That's not to say it wasn't an offense, but I'll speak from experience and say sometimes a man needs to push things too far before he realizes just how wrong he was, what he's lost... and if Mr. timbo says he's dropped the soundboard altogether, I'm willing to believe him. We're speaking a term of months for the crime of micspam; regardless of how deserved the comeuppance, surely the ramifications of potential treachery are so minor that we can afford this human being reaching out for release a little empathy?
The Admin team has decided to deny your perma-gag appeal. Recent warns/bans as well as your strongest reasoning for not mic spamming again being "I don't have the files anymore," give little evidence that you will not begin this behavior in the future. I will also note that you spamming the locomotive while it was broken a few days ago did not help your case.
You may be correct, but that doesn't mean you're right.