Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor Weapon Tier List
(10-09-2024, 07:26 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-09-2024, 01:30 PM)The Chuckster Wrote:
(10-09-2024, 01:28 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Silenced Pistol is forsure too low, but teleporter is where it should be... perhaps even higher. Tele kills are S tier.
I'm willing to re-assess the silenced pistol
it's a slightly better deagle that doesn't leave dna and spawns with full ammo
OH that would explain a lot as to why I can never find DNA when I see someone killed by one, I should have placed it higher.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
Body bomb jihad
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-09-2024, 01:30 PM)The Chuckster Wrote:
(10-09-2024, 01:28 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Silenced Pistol is forsure too low, but teleporter is where it should be... perhaps even higher. Tele kills are S tier.
I'm willing to re-assess the silenced pistol
snow was killing tons of ppl yesterday using the silenced pistol it does roughly same damage as luger and faster than a lot of other weapons in terms of rpm
Cloaking Device: As pioneered by @HardcoreOven, the locomotive and cloaking device combo goes hard. People get really confused when you gun their buddy down and then disappear around the corner.

I appreciate the shout out but in all honestly I had to find away around these damn kids reaction times..... Can't hit what you don't see comin!
No shot the silenced pistol is anything less than S tier. No DNA on kill? Wicked. Insta Headshot these auto-weapon enjoyers? Check.
(10-15-2024, 12:53 PM)Snow (3) Wrote: No shot the silenced pistol is anything less than S tier. No DNA on kill? Wicked. Insta Headshot these auto-weapon enjoyers? Check.
I have been using it lately and it's honestly better than I gave it credit for, if I were to re-rate I would place it in high B tier.
justice for the boogie bomb.
[Image: kirby.gif]
No, I am not open to discussions or debates about this.

Read it and Weep

[Image: 41DpKdz.png]
Kaptain Les
PH Co-Owner
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
DR Player (RIP)
Murder Hater
(10-16-2024, 02:48 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: No, I am not open to discussions or debates about this.

Read it and Weep

[Image: 41DpKdz.png]
Crazy placement for springmine but otherwise decent.
Spring Mine is goated for big open maps but becomes kinda a waste on lower ceiling maps, unless you can glitch them into the ceiling.