• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going Blue
Information 
Ingame Name: Sacred

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:133099592
Discord Tag: sacred7273

Time Played: 2w 2d 5h 38m

When First Joined: Apr 26, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): *These times are when I can get on* Weekdays: 4 pm-8 pm EST | Weekends: 8 am-10 pm EST

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I want to apply my current knowledge as Trusted and expand on that. To put it bluntly, I want to do what I've been doing and more.

Why you want to help the community: I feel like I can do even more beyond the rank of Trusted. I want to take the next step into involvement where my current rank doesn't reach.

Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: As I said in my previous app to become Trusted, I was looking for a server I wanted to stick to for the long run and the server browser brought me here.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Thanks for reading :)
[Image: 64he44D.png]  
This man taught me how to bhop and has always been kind to new faces. Knows his way around the rules pretty well too, would make a great addition as a TMod.

Gonna be a +1 for me.
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
I say +1 since he is normally on and does help a lot of new players with stuff
Another ez +1
[Image: jazz-music-starts-duckless-candy.gif]
this is an easy +1! sacred is familiar with the rules and guidelines, handles reports, and is an overall positive presence on the server.
[Image: kirby.gif]
This dude smellls reeeeaaally bad and is absolutely unfamiliar with the rules and guidelines. He should go touch grass and yada yada.

Take this +1 and go propkill that one in front of you.
This guy...... I guess +1 he's kinda okay
(10-13-2024, 12:17 PM)HardcoreOven Wrote: This guy...... I guess +1 he's kinda okay
I told you to -1 wtf
[Image: 64he44D.png]  
(10-13-2024, 12:20 PM)Sacred Wrote:
(10-13-2024, 12:17 PM)HardcoreOven Wrote: This guy...... I guess +1 he's kinda okay
I told you to -1 wtf
I'm not good at following verbal instructions, next time send a detailed chatgpt essay to help
I'm at +1 sacred has done an amazing job as trusted has always asked for help if there is something he is unsure of, has a good understanding of the rules and is friendly towards new members,helps with any questions and is a great presence in the community.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]