Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Becoming Trusted
Ingame Name: BGgamez YT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:625464156
Discord Tag: bggamez

Time Played: Roughly 362+ hours

When First Joined: Early August

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): On everyday between 5pm-10:30pm EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Help with reports and keeping the peace during games to ensure great gaming sessions.

Why you want to help the community: This is a fun server with a great community, I enjoy being able to play on here and I want others to enjoy it as well and have a good time.

Have you been previously banned, or do you have active warn points? (Link Relevant Posts): 8 warn points due to ghosting, (This was when I was new to the server and hadn't read the rules properly)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes

How did you find us?: Randomly joined looking for a great community

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes all done

Other: I do enjoy playing on this server quite a lot and have noticed staff not available during certain times when RDM occurs so I would like to help out with this
You have improved greatly since your last application. I've had the chance to play with you a few times recently, and you are very helpful when online staff miss something. I think trusted is a good spot for you to move to and continue helping out. +1
Spread Kindness, Not Hate.
Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas.
(10-16-2024, 10:06 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: You have improved greatly since your last application. I've had the chance to play with you a few times recently, and you are very helpful when online staff miss something. I think trusted is a good spot for you to move to and continue helping out. +1
Thanks Ryan that means a lot to me Smile
Definitely seen major improvement from your first application up to now. From first hand experience playing with you, you've been going in the right direction with handling situations. If your application gets approved, my advice would be to ask as many questions as you need, take things slow at first, communicate with other staff members, and don't be afraid to double check staff guidelines/MOTD when handling reports. Otherwise, +1 from me and good luck!
[Image: 64he44D.png]  
Glad to see you reaching out again to apply for staff!

My prior concerns consisted of being able to accurately determine who is at fault in reports and generally promoting a welcoming atmosphere.
Since then, you have demonstrated great improvement in terms of grasp of the rules, being welcoming to newer players, as well as being very helpful in the documentation of clips for ban requests. Like Ryan said, I think being Trusted would be an excellent spot for you to have a measure of responsibility within the community.

Going forward, if things are to be approved, I would take a look over the staff guidelines (Linked HERE) and see how things are handled beyond just RDM reports. As a Donor I'm sure you are familiar with how mutes/gags work, but when exactly to issue warn points for such instances and when to issue warn points at all help us make sure those consistently causing issues are documented. There's also some other administrative tools linked in the staff doc that are pretty helpful to use when dealing with alt accounts of banned players and hackers. By no means should any of this be memorized, but helpful to have open as a resource when playing.

OH and this is +1 by the way, almost forgot that part. Good luck!
[Image: 233db8df95863710bce8feeadccbd5cc.jpg]
Wasn't gonna comment but I've reconsider, I'd like to say after your first app i do believe you've grown to be more mature and patient with people who tend to joke with you, you have taken time to learn from mistakes and asked questions about different situations that occur, you know the rules decently well and have shown that you're capable of gathering evidence of hackers or anything else. Now I'd like to say you handle yourself really well especially with the KOS BG Gamez that gets said almost every second you're on. I think you'd make a really good staff member with how you've handled the feedback from last app and how you've worked on the things, good luck with the app i hope you get it!

EDIT: my vote is at +1 if it wasn't clear by chance.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
Pretty much just echoing what has already been said above, but you've definitely proven you've improved in several aspects since your last app, and I can confidently support this application this time around! I think you'll still have some learning to do as staff as far as guidelines go (I wouldn't expect you to be super familiar with the staff guidelines right now anyways) but I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. +1 :)
[Image: kirby.gif]
Thank you all, this means a lot for me
I've seen no behavioral issues since the last app.
I think he can do with a chance.
+1

Plus this thread is fire: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19861
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I barely know her, +1