• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noclip's discord ban appeal
Your Discord Username: Noclip#9230

Your Discord User ID: 120639153804279809

Auttaja Punishment ID: 995508068401168

Ban Length: Indefinite

Appeal Type: Improper

What would you like to tell us:
I was banned on July 2022 due to reaching the maximum limit of strikes, at the time of the ban half of the strikes were over 6 months old, some even over a year old, in fact my last strike was given to me as a joke by Reina (an old player) though I bet it was deserved, she did in fact tried to help me appeal at a the time but I never followed through, still I would appreciate to be unbanned if possible, I really enjoyed my many years on the discord server and just want to check back in to see who is still around, thank you for your time.

I am still test mod, shocking huh?
@Brahma
So I'll say what i said in staff discord, imo just unban noclip no need to keep this up for any longer, it's been 2 years it's enough time to change and grow. If any of my other staff mates want to chime in feel free.

EDIT: To everyone in the discord server, please appeal all of your warns that are 6+ months old so you don't end up getting banned for a silly joke or something minor like spamming.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
I'm probably responsible for most of Noclip's strikes/warns over the years. I don't remember what he did, just remember him being a mild annoyance way back when.

+1 to an unban, +1 to rdm of all test mods
[Image: cYQlQ4a.gif]
Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Congrats, Welcome back. You have been unbanned
Kaptain Les
PH Co-Owner
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
DR Player (RIP)
Murder Hater