Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of ideas.
Hello everyone, I've been thinking of making an event my main struggle with it comes with the prize for winning it like what would make people want to participate,so in desperation i decided to ask everyone for suggestions or ideas. 
Fyi my first idea was a 50$ steam gift card but I don't think everyone would prefer it so I'm willing to listen to some suggestions ty in advance.
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
10$ steam card

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
19 dollar fortnite card
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
1 free ban, community ban any person of the winners choosing
[Image: Tag.PNG?ex=6690c31f&is=668f719f&hm=1dec2...9af78a266&]
(10-17-2024, 10:09 PM)Gape Escape Wrote: 1 free ban, community ban any person of the winners choosing
Amazing, give me 14
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Thank you for the lovely ideas but I'd prefer something else than what you guys and girls have suggested. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: crimson.gif]

[Image: drKEvv9.png]
How a free round of subscriptions, i.e. Discord Nitro and Disney+
[Image: 64he44D.png]  
Taco Party Pack from Taco Bell
(10-17-2024, 07:23 PM)Brahma Wrote: Hello everyone, I've been thinking of making an event my main struggle with it comes with the prize for winning it like what would make people want to participate,so in desperation i decided to ask everyone for suggestions or ideas. 
Fyi my first idea was a 50$ steam gift card but I don't think everyone would prefer it so I'm willing to listen to some suggestions ty in advance.
Maybe a gift card of someone’s choice limited to a set amount of money so if they were struggling the give away could benefit them

[Image: 82045af3f565e4794314ee720a02d070.jpg][Image: 7b939e306ca780f53d7f891657969833.jpg]
♡.....................................♡
♡       Simply  Kindred       ♡
♡ Spread Love Not Hate  ♡
♡.....................................♡
(Yesterday, 08:24 AM)Kindred Wrote:
(10-17-2024, 07:23 PM)Brahma Wrote: Hello everyone, I've been thinking of making an event my main struggle with it comes with the prize for winning it like what would make people want to participate,so in desperation i decided to ask everyone for suggestions or ideas. 
Maybe a gift card of someone’s choice limited to a set amount of money so if they were struggling the give away could benefit them
I agree because a lot of people are struggling but more especially those hit by the hurricane